Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

I love how you stick to their characters a little, and also give them their own twists according to your interpretation smiley15

Seeing the girls's samajhdaari here highlighted more prominently is a welcome change smiley27

You seem to have a good sense of CID and such stuff with the precision with which you have described this smiley16

The roller-coaster ride and surprises kept me gripped to your tale smiley32(though I re read it now since it had been long and I forgot the first plot smiley36)

This is one of the few Arjun FFs I have read, but I can say I truly thoroughly enjoyed the entire case smiley20

Keep writing, you are marvellous at it, and thanks for the tag dearie! Gave me a reason to do what I had started IF for, reading great content smiley31

OMG!! That's the best compliment 😭😭😭😭 I love you Tannu!!!! smiley31smiley31

I love to make sure the character is in character according to the story and what goes on in my head smiley36 isiliye AU versionssmiley36

I'm glad the case turned out nice and tightly knit. smiley27 

Girls are the best, just underutilized. Not in my stories tho, they're the heroines! smiley42 my hero is the side chick here smiley37

smiley31