Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Have seen this Video before as well. Such a noble and Kind gesture of SK to do that❤️❤️ . No wonder mostly everyone loves him😘🤣. And it was not just for saying ..He ACTUALLY did that afterwards . Suniel Shetty himself confirmed it in interview . 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Aww that is genuinely so sweet smiley27

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Whatever people may say about SK's Being Human Foundation, I know for a fact that he can be really helpful in 'small' ways smiley27

A part of Salman's character is absolutely endearing...it's a pity that too many people (including family members) exploited it already when he was very young...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Most of the criminals has that small good deed to offer except psychopaths may be. Just saying !

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Salman always had a pure heart of gold.

Nothing new.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

Most of the criminals has that small good deed to offer except psychopaths may be. Just saying !

Actually, I don't think that Salman is a criminal...doing wrong things doesn't always make one a criminal...and with other peolpe around him, maybe, he even would not have come into a situation to do some of the wrong things he probably did...

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn’t mean to say that  he is a criminal. My point was even criminal will do small good deeds once in a while. So we don’t have to glorify small deeds from criminals or bullies!

Clochette thumbnail

Okay, I understand...

Well I think, every good deed should get attention, by a smile, a thank you, a little praise...etc.

Maybe there would be less criminals if they had been given more attention to what was good in them when growing up...