Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: ImPositive

Looks like they are already back to fighting family stuff. No sweet scene like caring for hurt wife. Rather, all pulling and yelling started

This Yuvi track was wasted so bad. Like they should have at least shown Armaan caress for her for a day. 

Unhi kapdon mein doosra jhagda shuru kar diya. Armaan toh abi b kaali shirt mein hi hain…. 😅

Nehi kapde Abhira ke atleast change huye hai. The precap is for wednesday so we should get another episode in between where we can get some nice caring and conversations. I do not think they will resort to fighting so soon on the same day. Todays episode was good and liked both Ruhi and Yuvraj and Armaan too.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Charu aur dev ki luv story' shuru hone se pehle hi bhanda fod ho geye smiley36,aur jinki luv story' abhi bhi adhuri kahani hai unki bhanda fod kab aur kaise hogi smiley36

Bichari charu abhi toh kahani shuru honi thi dev ke sath usse pehle hi sab gud gobar Ho Gaya smiley37

Aaj yuvraj ne bhi bhola 

Adhuri kahani afhsana bhan ke reh jayegi and I was them to focus on   babhiji’s expression ,par nahi diya 🥲 

But when Yuvi said ‘ mujhe lagtha nahi yeh tum se  pyar kartha hai’ she was all happy helping Abhira and stopping Armaan not to scold her 😂

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Yuvraj: Tum vaakel ho, don't you have any other kaam smiley37smiley37

Armaan can't be a lawyer when his wife gyab smiley37

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok I just realized she has her MS in the precap sequence! 

shitzzz ………mera hope wapas aaagaya! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 maybe she can’t raise her hands… so he ties it for her…. Shizzzz 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ zaaadyyyyyyyy + MS + baby smiley42😭😭❤️

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Before commenting on ArAb, lemme just say, Dev Charu scenes are so cringe and bland. Like wtf is with their weird pairing. Hopefully their jodi is not for longsmiley30smiley39

Now coming to main stuffsmiley36    

Armaan was really really angry today. It was a mix of his frustration of Ab not confiding in him, Ab putting her life at stake and her zid of not sharing her problems at all. It's good to see him angry. I know we are angry with him being like this, but it is understandable. Ruhi was the saner one today coz she gauged the situation like an outsider. She is sympathetic towards Ab but she doesn't feel for her as deeply as Ar does (subconsciously). That's why her presence was necessary to show us a contrast. 

Armaan on the other hand behaved completely out of character. He is nice, patient and understanding. But today Abhira made him a madman. He was bitter, sarcastic and so so angry. His concern for her was also masked by his arrogance. I am sure he will come around in a day Or twosmiley36 He will only help Abhira and Charu ultimately coz at the end of the day Armaan sa is a softy by heart 😹😹😹

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Yuvraj 

Upar jaake saasu Ma ko hai bholna smiley37 smiley37

I know it’s   serious situation I shouldn’t laugh but it is  funny 🤣

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Aaj yuvraj ne bhi bhola 

Adhuri kahani afhsana bhan ke reh jayegi and I was them to focus on   babhiji’s expression ,par nahi diya 🥲 

But when Yuvi said ‘ mujhe lagtha hai ki yeh tumse pyar kartha hai’ she was making faces patha  nahi kos baath pe , ki Armaan Abhira se pyaar karne wali baath pe yah Abhira ko goli marne ki baath pe😂

When Yuvi said Armaan does not love you they zoomed the camera on Ruhi’s face so as to show she is the reason.