Can Yodha survive in a stacked month like March? Too much competition!

Posted: 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why not?  Odds of the Hollywood movies causing any issues are lower.  BMCM doesn’t come till April 11th or something.  Crew is end of March which is after two weeks.  The main thing is Shaitan.  If it clicks with the audience it can affect Yodha.  But if Yodha clicks with the audience it can survive.  

Too late to do anything now anyway smiley36

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

U copied my post 🙄 at least give credits smiley7

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Why not?  Odds of the Hollywood movies causing any issues are lower.  BMCM doesn’t come till April 11th or something.  Crew is end of March which is after two weeks.  The main thing is Shaitan.  If it clicks with the audience it can affect Yodha.  But if Yodha clicks with the audience it can survive.  

Too late to do anything now anyway smiley36

Be careful with the Hollywood movies are 3 biggies and Oppenheimer did very well in India last year. One has Zendaya and Chalamet very popular actors with huge fanbases worlwide and the other 2 are Big Big Franchises.

Dirdam thumbnail
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Dune earned like 3 crores in India smiley36

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Dune earned like 3 crores in India smiley36

Yes but Chalamet didn't have the 80% popularity that he has now 👀 dating a Kardashian hyped him to the stardom.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Be careful with the Hollywood movies are 3 biggies and Oppenheimer did very well in India last year. One has Zendaya and Chalamet very popular actors with huge fanbases worlwide and the other 2 are Big Big Franchises.

Ultimately if Yodha clicks with the audience it will build the momentum and survive all the others.  

I could be proven wrong but I don’t see any of these Hollywood movies causing an issue.  I’m not sure if Ghostbusters is even releasing in India. I don’t think Chalamet has the kind of popularity in India to make a flop franchise a hit. The only success in India was Kingkong and that one comes two weeks after Yodha.  

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Ultimately if Yodha clicks with the audience it will build the momentum and survive all the others.  

I could be proven wrong but I don’t see any of these Hollywood movies causing an issue.  I’m not sure if Ghostbusters is even releasing in India. I don’t think Chalamet has the kind of popularity in India to make a flop franchise a hit. The only success in India was Kingkong and that one comes two weeks after Yodha.  

Let's see..at least finally the promotions started 👐 I want Disha in the promotions..

20240224_120731.jpg

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow so many movies. 15th March yodha release date is bang middle of exams. 

March April months are exam months in India. Why are they releasing so many movies during these months.