ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

a latest LOCKED POST has one Palveer fan insult shalki fans by calling them deranged and idiot. seriously, insulting real people over fictitious characters. 

Such palveer fans are worse than a fictitious villain shaurya. You support palveer as they are moralistic but as fans you look more like followers of Komolika.

There are many palveer fans i have had lovely discussions with and we agreed to disagree.(thanks to all those I have chatted in the pastsmiley27)

Those who like shalki are because the scenes were shown very beautifully. bg music costume lights,and initial tu tu main main was just spot on. like a normal progression of a love story.

You prefer to ignore the obvious chemistry ...FINE. no one is pushing that on to you. but you try to threaten shalki fans from commenting and sharing their views.

Lastly most shalki fans were very vocal about the valentine's day scene. It was very distasteful. but since the creatives have decided to make shaurya villain, shalki fans have moved out. i stopped watching but still i browse the forum every now and then. and i rather watch the reels other fans make and create my own fan fiction world where Shaurya is not as he was portrayed on the valentine's day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coffeeeeffoc thumbnail

Hadh hai bhai....Yeh Palveer fans toh personal attack pe utar jate hai Shalki fans ke saath. YouTube, Instagram pe toh yeh log gaali galauch karte hai Shalki fans ke saath ab toh woh bhi kam gaya ki yahan bhi inka Shalki fans ko personal attack karne chale aye just because of opinion differs.

Morals morals ka nara lagate firte hai just ek fictional character ke liye whereas in reality yeh sab iska ulta karte hai real life mein .

Reel aur Real jisko samajh nahi hai toh unko kya hi moral immoral ki samajh hoga.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly. I don't get why some Palki fans forget that these characters are fictional. All this drama for someone who doesn't even exist. People are complex and are rarely black and white. I admit I have a soft corner for Shaurya since I have an uncle who was exactly like him  -minus the stalkerish tendencies.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 months ago