Why Are Romantic Songs Played For Shaurya And Palki ?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

That's My Question If Shaurya And Palki Are Not A Couple And They Are NOT Paired Up In The Show Then Why Does Everytime Shaurya Catches Palki When She Falls A Romantic Song Plays?

That's Only For Romantic Couples. 

Sure I Would Be To See Shaurya With Palki If He Was The Main Lead But His Not. 

His The Second Male Lead. 

Another Thing I Noticed Was The Diwail Special Episode Had A Song Dance Sequence With Shaurya And Palki.  Not Rajveer And Palki..

Hope Its Not The Same Thing Like A Love Triangle With Preeta Rishabh And Karan 

Show Something Different.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestar2 thumbnail

If you watched the first generation, you would know the team also played BGM songs for Preeta and Rishabh

He saved her from falling, he even had a dream sequence of dancing with her 

Even romantic songs play for Shaurya and Shanaya 

The dance performance was a face-off, it was mentioned in the articles

if they were jodis, it would’ve said that not something.else 

RBGIRL thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly I’m confused too. They’re showing PALVEER but Rajveer hasn’t said it out in the open to everyone including Palki, which makes it a bit weird. He should acknowledge it by now . Both of them should if they love each other, especially because everyone knows now. I feel like they’ll bring some twist up and changing everything entirely. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestar2

If you watched the first generation, you would know the team also played BGM songs for Preeta and Rishabh

He saved her from falling, he even had a dream sequence of dancing with her 

Even romantic songs play for Shaurya and Shanaya 

The dance performance was a face-off, it was mentioned in the articles

if they were jodis, it would’ve said that not something.else 

True Lets See Which Pair The Writer Will Go With.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: RBGIRL

Honestly I’m confused too. They’re showing PALVEER but Rajveer hasn’t said it out in the open to everyone including Palki, which makes it a bit weird. He should acknowledge it by now . Both of them should if they love each other, especially because everyone knows now. I feel like they’ll bring some twist up and changing everything entirely. 

I Think So Too But Who Knows How The Story Will Go.

I Like Rajveer Too But Not With Palki 

She Might Look Better With Shaurya.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shaurya and Palki are hot together smiley9

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

Yes That's True.

smiley9

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

Yes agree!! 

The scenes this week or so was 🔥

Romantic music is played to showcase the scenes and this week it was Romantic song playing in each scene of theirs. It was highlighted that's it not anything else but a pairing scene of a couple happening (as well as the wind and hair flying, lightning and two love birds statue etc)

Edited by Lennie - 4 months ago
nuke1986 thumbnail

It is just that they want to create a love triangle. 

But if they somehow manage to sail Shalki then it is a very bad look for Palki. The things that Shaurya has done are unforgivable and what he has planned to do is very cruel and evil. There is being a "bad boy" and then there is being "plain evil".

Inspite of the things he has done to defame Palki if she still ends up falling for him by some contrived way by the show runners it will just a new low for the show.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Not really cos if they go the route of bad boy x good girl trope which seems to work in tv serials. It's gonna be that scenerio where a bad boy has done mega crap and falls for girl and she does too in future and cue the pairing. That's how it will be

If this was another serial where Shaurya character was the main only lead did this mega things and the backstory he has and bad boy with darkness.....  and Palki character lead. I'm sure ppl would just accept it and like it lol. This is what I dont get as it's pretty similar here (but I also I'm aware here we have to pairings going back and forth now)... Isn't that the usual bad boy x good girl trope in most shows 

Also what's funny is that's it ok if Palki's sister gets engaged to him lol.  (mind you she is sly and a golddigger). Also we don't see no romantic song/music or wind blowing lol 

I also particularly don't see the plain evil he has done (and there was no implication/intention of gangrape at all or molestion) Sure defame but nothing that wholly evil. 

My view of evil must be way different to yours 🤷‍♀️ because in Indian serials evil is extreme and that ain't Shaurya from what I can see as of now. Immature yes and stupid at times yes and driven by impulses yes but not villain/evil...  

Anyhow the show's triangle is full fledged into gear now. Flipping back and forth for ages lol

Edited by Lennie - 4 months ago