lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Kavya belongs to a middle class family who were denied justice after the death of their beloved daughter Dr. Navya Bansal. Kavya started her journey to be an IAS officer so that she can help the people in need and provide justice to them. 

In Today's episode Kavya witnessed death of a man due to Giriraj Pradhan's arrogance & carelessness. Being a Officer she should choose justice rather than helping a criminals just because they are family members. Pradhan house is full of criminals who never showed regret for their actions. Kavya should not listen to Malini or Anjali, this time she should trust her instinct and provide Justice. 

Edited by lily18 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes i totally agree she should choose justice. She has decided to become ias just because she wanted to give justice to poor and needy people so she should choose truth path. If she saved netaji then what will be her motive to be an IAS officer 

Kavyaofficial1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just do it remove all criminal form kavya life 🔪🔪

Kavyaofficial1 thumbnail

Anyone please kill Netaji or Anurag from my side 🔪🔪

Both are just disgusting 😡😡😡

Kavyaofficial1 thumbnail

Ghar ki izzat abb tumhare haat me hai ,Tum Bas aise he chup rhena hai , jais ye rheti hai

seriously , What the hell she is ?

Malini aunty 😡🔪🔪🔪

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Malini ji is being irritating day by day I'm totally not liking her character anymore 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily18

Kavya belongs to a middle class family who were denied justice after the death of their beloved daughter Dr. Navya Bansal. Kavya started her journey to be an IAS officer so that she can help the people in need and provide justice to them. 

In Today's episode Kavya witnessed death of a man due to Giriraj Pradhan's arrogance & carelessness. Being a Officer she should choose justice rather than helping a criminals just because they are family members. Pradhan house is full of criminals who never showed regret for their actions. Kavya should not listen to Malini or Anjali, this time she should trust her instinct and provide Justice. 

I want Justice to be served and well.

Be it Giriraj Pradhan or Anurag or amma. Even if she decides to go against Malini and Anjali.

Perfect Banu/beti bane se justice nahi milta I want her to take stand against the criminals. Put them behind bars. Lakshya nahi bhulna chahiye ki kyu Kavya ko IAS banna tha.

Even In Mahabharat Arjuna was scared to fight the war. With lord Krishna's guidence he fought  against his cousins brothers for Dharma for good/right.

Edited by Vaidehi49 - 3 months ago
Koyel1218 thumbnail

Absolutely, Kavya should bring justice to needy and stop siding with her in- laws, who nowadays looks like a bunch of criminals. 

Totally disappointed with Malini Pradhan. Glad she didn't continue with her IAS career. Disappointed with Anjali also.

Aruna0103 thumbnail

Yes i totally agree she should choose justice. 

Kavyaofficial1 thumbnail

Ye malini ko IAS kisne bnaya tha🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Giriraj n apni zindagi mn shahid aik hi acha kaam kiya hai or wo Malini ka IAS churwa ke