Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Kareena was never a star because her movies worked, because they mostly didn’t.  She was a star because she was a Kapoor and she made sure to remind everyone of that.  2000s message boards were filled with topics about Kareena’s idiotic quotes smiley36

It is fair to say that Tabu just couldn’t make it as a commercial actress and whatever hits she might have had she made no impact in.  But she also proved her acting abilities early on and became a highly respected artist with time.  She’s sort of having her second innings now with Drishaym, BB2, and I believe she’s had other successes recently too.  

Exactly she was never a STAR because of her movies. She IS a STAR coz of the massive screen presence & IT factor she has. smiley10TRULY A Queen smiley32

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

olfcn8ehbokc1.jpeg

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

What’s with the Kriti hate? I actually think she performed better than Kareena in the trailer. The last scene Kareena hammed a bit 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The way Tabu laughed in the end, it feels like she broke charactersmiley37i wish they didn't show the crime aspect of the trailer, just them being done with their jobs and flirting (with Dosanjh and Kapil's character) and trailer mein dikhaate the crime bit, now it feels like a trailer.

Tabu and Kareena easily outshone Kriti

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Can we all just stop falling for the obvious trolls like shatbin etc, who have zero interest in the movies but are here just to stir up trouble? Nobody talks about who overshadows whom when male actors work together. It's rare to see films where females team up, so let's not ruin it by comparing and seeing who outshines whom. The teaser is wonderful, and everyone gave their best. Let's appreciate it and hope we get more films like these.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

The way Tabu laughed in the end, it feels like she broke charactersmiley37i wish they didn't show the crime aspect of the trailer, just them being done with their jobs and flirting (with Dosanjh and Kapil's character) and trailer mein dikhaate the crime bit, now it feels like a trailer.

Tabu and Kareena easily outshone Kriti

I think it's because there's relatively less of her. She didn't have a main monologue like Tabu and Kareena did. Since she's a better dancer than the two of them, I think she'll shine more in the upcoming song.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

The fact that your main focus about this wonderful teaser is trying to pit these women against each other is hilarious. Tabu is one of best actress in Indian cinema and that fact is a universal truth so even if she overshadows two of her junior actress it’s nothing to brag about because it’s expected. What I don’t understand is why you so angry at the other two actresses that you keep repeating yourself again and again. Tabu is expected to perform better than the other two but that takes nothing away from Kareena cause you better believe she will hold her own cause she’s that good too and even Kriti is going to be just fine for that matter. 

I got so excited ki female lead movie ke teaser le12 pages hue hai, and I read the thread and m disappointed 🥲 bas ladai chal rahi, maana ki one will always perform better than the other, but uspe 12 pages ka lafda😅

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love itsmiley27All 3 ladies looks amazingsmiley10