Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Such a banger teaser! Tbh dont need a trailer. This is enough of a tease to bring audiences to the theatre. Kriti is good but they could have taken Kiara too. She had an amazing chemistry with both Kareena and Diljeet. 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Tabu will eventually expose how much inferior performers Kareena and Sanon are in front of her.

yeah she was so superior that is why Tabu was a flop actress during her younger days and had no BO pull, where on the other hand Kareena was a MASSIVE star during 2000s, something which oldie overrated Tabu can only dream ofsmiley19  If Anything Tabu should be thankful to Kareena that because of her she got a hit movie in her career at this stage. smiley4

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

LOVED IT!! I may be in minority but look wise Kirti is perfect in the role. All three held their own. Waiting for it

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Tabu will eventually expose how much inferior performers Kareena and Sanon are in front of her.

It will be exact opposite according to me. This is Tabu's weak area..;.''Being bubbly'' , on the other hand strong area of Kareena...Even Kriti can outshine Tabu in this category i believe.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

yeah she was so superior that is why Tabu was a flop actress during her younger days and had no BO pull, where on the other hand Kareena was a MASSIVE star during 2000s, something which oldie overrated Tabu can only dream ofsmiley19  If Anything Tabu should be thankful to Kareena that because of her she got a hit movie in her career at this stage. smiley4

Kareena was never a star because her movies worked, because they mostly didn’t.  She was a star because she was a Kapoor and she made sure to remind everyone of that.  2000s message boards were filled with topics about Kareena’s idiotic quotes smiley36

It is fair to say that Tabu just couldn’t make it as a commercial actress and whatever hits she might have had she made no impact in.  But she also proved her acting abilities early on and became a highly respected artist with time.  She’s sort of having her second innings now with Drishaym, BB2, and I believe she’s had other successes recently too.  

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

All need to shine for a collective effort and to make it a hit! 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Haha, loved it smiley20 looking forward to it! 

TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks fun! Always game for multi-heroine led projects. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It is fair to say that Tabu just couldn’t make it as a commercial actress and whatever hits she might have had she made no impact in.  But she also proved her acting abilities early on and became a highly respected artist with time.  She’s sort of having her second innings now with Drishaym, BB2, and I believe she’s had other successes recently too.  

Although she never went away to call it a second innings, but it also includes Haider, Andhadhun, Khufiyan. smiley17

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tabu and Kareena and a women dominated plot. What else could I ask for? Maybe a replacement of Kriti? But I don’t think that’s gonna impact this movie’s experience so much. And Kriti is decent in my opinion so she might just surprise us all, who knows?

Bring it onnnnn! Cannot wait!