Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

The way they are moving, they will fall for each other simultaneously.. 

Yuvraj is such a psycho!! Baapre.. 

And people ship AbhiRaj!! smiley7

nooooo… I want taspaaoing armaan for sometime please 😭😭 and when she falls in love.. ruhaan truth.. heheh 😭🤣 I don’t want them to get together that quickly.. nahi tho.. Shahi will do bachaa track 😭🤣🤣🤣smiley37

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ridz aaj apni tubbar se phir se opinion mangnasmiley42smiley41

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Loved today's episode..

Abhira feeling dejected.. She left something for everyone..

She wrote a letter in her diary and left it for Armaan..

BBG was crying so badly.. She has gotten too attached. 

She wanted a photo with Armaan in their room but understands why they don't have any.. 

Abhira made great bond with Krish. 

Armaan was in his husband avatar today.. He straight up defended Abhira when Ruhi bad mouthed her.. And was understanding of her. 

He told Ruhi that he will never stop caring for Abhira, will always be there for her. It was music to my ears.. 

He told Ruhi when she tried to stop him from comforting Abhira that he doesn't live with misunderstanding, he lives with Abhira.

He was so good. 

He is feeling helpless and Abhira is not sharing her predicament.. He tried everything from requesting to coercing to rebuking.. But alas.. Abhira is not divulging as Yuvraj is keeping watch on them. 

When Abhira asked him if he is doubting her, he said no.. But he has right to question her when she is so disturb. He was in Alpha Male mode today.. 

Armaan is devasted seeing her state. 

i was bawling my eyes out.. 

Hii mou aaj ki gussa wale Avtar ka armaan pe kuch leekho na ...❣️🤞♥️pls agar leekho gi toh tag Krna mat bhoolna 

MeghaBis thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

nooooo… I want taspaaoing armaan for sometime please 😭😭 and when she falls in love.. ruhaan truth.. heheh 😭🤣 I don’t want them to get together that quickly.. nahi tho.. Shahi will do bachaa track 😭🤣🤣🤣smiley37

I am okay if they fall in love but don't confess as they think the other one doesn't! Uff the angst when Abhira would keep reminding him about 1 year deal marriagesmiley42 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smriti25

Armaan said "Tumse sawaal puchne ka mera HAQ hai" I am melting already😭😭😭 Yeh toh deal wali shaadi thi na!!! Didn't he promise her he would never try to be her husband?🤭🤭🤭

smiley43

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

OMG I love love love Alpha Male Armaan, when he caged

Abhira on both sides of that dresser 

Jackie Redmond Jackie GIF - Jackie Redmond Jackie Redmond GIFs

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh scene bahut acha tha ahh me ro rehi hoon khusi me smiley27, armaan ka tab kya hoga jab koi aur ladka abhira ka dost banega ...?hmm hmm armaan babu aap toh geye kaam se smiley36

Wese acha tha bura tha roohi ne nhi dekha mere acha tha ,ki acha hua woh nhi dekhi , lekin agar dekh leti toh ,phir se neend ki goli khati sayad roohi DDP badh jati smiley36

MeghaBis thumbnail
Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira’s biggest fear is Yuvraj.. how strange is that Armaan knowing about this simple fact and seriousness of the matter is not able to give it a thought. He is a lawyer and but still not able to get it in his head. 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
girl… they started the bicep-bicep game 😭😭🤣🤣