Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: smriti25

Uffff!!! The intensity the angst in today's episode when they haven't even realised their feelings was fire!!❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Armaan was 🥵🥵🥵

Did he just take a snide remark at Ruhi "Main galat fehmi ke saath nahi Abhira ke saath rehta hoon". What is with that smile when he said "Abhira"?smiley42smiley9

Ab toh samajh jao bhabhiji🙏🙏🙏🤣

Abhira is so distraught! K*tta Yuvraj you will pay for hurting this pure soulsmiley7

She left gifts for Madhav and Chachisa and Chachasa. Put some money from her first salary into Dadisa's locker, left a note for Krish, her case file for Charu and took blessings from Vidya🥺🥺🥺

She wants Armaan to hang her picture on the photo wall😭😭😭 Baby Sharma is already in love too it seems🤧🤧🤧

Today Armaan was firm with Ruhi and unabashedly claimed that he will worry about Abhira as she is his responsibility. He too runs out of patience with her sometimes but she always listens to him🥹🥹🥹

I got it only when he feels threatened for Abhira his this avatar comes out! 🫡

Back to back good episodes! Kya baat hai cvssmiley32

Yayyy... Is it Megha???? Mein jaldi se epi dekhti hoon💪smiley41

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

Uffff!!! The intensity the angst in today's episode when they haven't even realised their feelings was fire!!❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Armaan was 🥵🥵🥵

Did he just take a snide remark at Ruhi "Main galat fehmi ke saath nahi Abhira ke saath rehta hoon". What is with that smile when he said "Abhira"?smiley42smiley9

Ab toh samajh jao bhabhiji🙏🙏🙏🤣

Abhira is so distraught! K*tta Yuvraj you will pay for hurting this pure soulsmiley7

She left gifts for Madhav and Chachisa and Chachasa. Put some money from her first salary into Dadisa's locker, left a note for Krish, her case file for Charu and took blessings from Vidya🥺🥺🥺

She wants Armaan to hang her picture on the photo wall😭😭😭 Baby Sharma is already in love too it seems🤧🤧🤧

Today Armaan was firm with Ruhi and unabashedly claimed that he will worry about Abhira as she is his responsibility. He too runs out of patience with her sometimes but she always listens to him🥹🥹🥹

I got it only when he feels threatened for Abhira his this avatar comes out! 🫡

Back to back good episodes! Kya baat hai cvssmiley32

🔥

I love each and every part of this update.smiley42smiley42smiley42

Their bond, so tender growing stronger, is my favourite genre. 🫶🤞

And Abhira 💝

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yayyy... Is it Megha???? Mein jaldi se epi dekhti hoon💪smiley41

It was just 🥵🥵🥵 Hotness overloaded

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bluech96

nooooo… I want taspaaoing armaan for sometime please 😭😭 and when she falls in love.. ruhaan truth.. heheh 😭🤣 I don’t want them to get together that quickly.. nahi tho.. Shahi will do bachaa track 😭🤣🤣🤣smiley37

Oh! You will see a tadpaoing Armaan for very long time.. Because love hone me and use realize karne me farak hai.. And to confess your feeling is an entirely different game sis.. 

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

"Hayee ye armaan hume humesha kyu nahi milta. Armaan ko aisa rakhoge toh humare dil ko karaar aata rahega."

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So true my ASR he was a different level !! The voice modulation n f**king chemistry was over the top .. sheh has reached a little close to it 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Abhira’s biggest fear is Yuvraj.. how strange is that Armaan knowing about this simple fact and seriousness of the matter is not able to give it a thought. He is a lawyer and but still not able to get it in his head. 

Especially after she told him that she thinks the masked man 

was Yuvraj, cause the height and features matches Yuvraj only 

Also Armaan still watching the cctv to find the person but he's 

not connecting the dots. smiley44