Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Trina2021

I strongly feel it’s Arman who’s going to be shot not Abhira or anyone . . Now let’s see . I don’t want Abhira to get shot anyway but well we have to wait and see 

I thought in the middle during their conversation that Armaan will get shot but then the tokens and diary will not have any importance.

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What a serve today was 😭😭😭 it was all Abhira and some Abhimaan… and Armaan feeling sad Abhira isn’t telling him things again 😭😭😭😭🔥🔥❤️❤️😭😭😭   

Armaan today gave me ASR vibes 😭  this is tooo much for me to take ! Holy sheh! Too good! 

Abhira is such an angel, Armaan isn’t even realizing why he is defending and caring so much for her!

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bluech96

What a serve today was 😭😭😭 it was all Abhira and some Abhimaan… and Armaan feeling sad Abhira isn’t telling him things again 😭😭😭😭🔥🔥❤️❤️😭😭😭   

Armaan today gave me ASR vibes 😭  this is tooo much for me to take ! Holy sheh! Too good! 

Abhira is such an angel, Armaan isn’t even realizing why he is defending and caring so much for her!

EXACTLY!!!!🔥🔥🔥

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I thought it was a very good episode. Whatever Abhimaan fans want they got served  a precap of that.And gave every hint that it will be Abhira getting shot . There is no chance of Ruhi getting shot. Hurray!!! I guess the AT thread will be very busy today.

Nahiii GIF - Nahiii Kirronkher Bollywood GIFs

Damn not the Goenka's smiley44

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Nahiii GIF - Nahiii Kirronkher Bollywood GIFs

Damn not the Goenka's smiley44

the best part of the last few episodes is the absence of the clan 🤣🤣

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trina2021

I strongly feel it’s Arman who’s going to be shot not Abhira or anyone . . Now let’s see . I don’t want Abhira to get shot anyway but well we have to wait and see 

if Armaan is shot, Abhira will be blamed. Abhira only should be shot. She will survive but if Armaan is shot, Poddars will kill her with their taunts

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Loved today's episode..

Abhira feeling dejected.. She left something for everyone..

She wrote a letter in her diary and left it for Armaan..

BBG was crying so badly.. She has gotten too attached. 

She wanted a photo with Armaan in their room but understands why they don't have any.. 

Abhira made great bond with Krish. 

Armaan was in his husband avatar today.. He straight up defended Abhira when Ruhi bad mouthed her.. And was understanding of her. 

He told Ruhi that he will never stop caring for Abhira, will always be there for her. It was music to my ears.. 

He told Ruhi when she tried to stop him from comforting Abhira that he doesn't live with misunderstanding, he lives with Abhira.

He was so good. 

He is feeling helpless and Abhira is not sharing her predicament.. He tried everything from requesting to coercing to rebuking.. But alas.. Abhira is not divulging as Yuvraj is keeping watch on them. 

When Abhira asked him if he is doubting her, he said no.. But he has right to question her when she is so disturb. He was in Alpha Male mode today.. 

Armaan is devasted seeing her state. 

i was bawling my eyes out.. 

Edited by Honey-Friend - 2 months ago
Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I thought in the middle during their conversation that Armaan will get shot but then the tokens and diary will not have any importance.

I agree . I missed the diary part bcuz I was busy . Later I saw that which made me think it’s Abhira not Arman . Very confusing 🫤 

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bluech96

I am with you in this sister.. He was in ASR mode.. And even though I love a soft Armaan, I love this assertive Armaan too..