Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What kinda zabardasti is this smiley36 also - I love that her intials are JK - cuz that’s exactly what she is 

She is following sreedevis route...

Make hit movies in South ( her dad is south movie producer) 

And become super star actress

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She will give up on her marriage 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Jhanvi Ananya are going no where. We just have to find other movies.smiley36

But tripti is getting great work and we all know she is a good actress and Ranbir already said she has a bright future. Jhanvi and Ananya are good for OTT release unless Karan will go for corporate booking.

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Tripti is good looking but may be only 10-15% better than jhanvi in terms of acting

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Jhanvi Ananya are going no where. We just have to find other movies.smiley36

But tripti is getting great work and we all know she is a good actress and Ranbir already said she has a bright future. Jhanvi and Ananya are good for OTT release unless Karan will go for corporate booking.

Jk is next Alia

Mark my words

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jub tak great Sridevi ka naam poori tarah say barbaad naa kar daey.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly I'd rather watch JK than Aloo. At least one is the daughter of a superstar. The other comes from the creepiest family I can think of. I know people who refuse to have anything to do with the Bhatt family because of all their shady connections.

I've only seen her in Dhadak and Mili and I liked her in both of them. Not enough to care to see more of her unless her future films sound good, but she wasn't horrible in them.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akniti

Janhvi  is next Alia

Kiara is next dp

There's a reason people have actual respect for Kiara and DP and they have actual fans and not PR propaganda boosting them.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kiara is nowhere near DP. Other than Satya Prem she hasn’t even acted well in any movie smiley36 DP’s debut itself is better than her entire career 

I would recommend her in Guilty. It was recommended by a Kiara fan on here. I was not really a Kiara fan but I liked her enough in Satyaprem Ki Katha that I decided to watch Guilty on Netflix. I was impressed by her performance in that actually. She's also playing a sexual assault survivor, like in Satyaprem, but because this film is an OTT film and not a theatrical one, it's allowed to reach levels that Satyaprem couldn't due to its commercialized nature. Very different role for a Hindi heroine.

I agree her career is not really comparable to Deepika. Deepika was an overnight star from day one with OSO and Kiara never had that, nor any other theatrical film, minus Satyaprem, which could be considered a good performance or memorable movie but in terms of the current crop of actresses (all nepogang), I can see why she's the only one being compared to Deepika.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She had the one streaming movie people liked. People make careers off that 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akniti

Janhvi  is next Alia

Kiara is next dp

Nobody  an stop that.

Recently have read that jk daddy won some film City construction project etc..

And jk herself said in anupama interview,  she will try forever until audience accept her.

It does seem like they are trying to create the next alia with janhvi and the next dp with kiara especially with her dressing like dp. kiara needs to be original, I know she said she is inspired but don't copy dp's whole looks all the time.