Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
Shocking that the show would a 2 years leap and meet and manjari's moments were sweet but shocking that they are only pretending and wants to divorce each. what made them choose this decision?
Kavithawrites thumbnail
They looked at each other painfully but still wants divorce. I wonder what is their problem. I don't think they stopped loving each other with the way they get emotional. I hope it's some misunderstanding
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Omg. I didn't expect meet to be egoistic and because which they started fighting. Sad that even manjari can't handle it and she also started fighting with him and both are now living without any peace.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
kashvi arjun's scene was too sweet. Glad that manjari and meet decided to pretend to be happy till the wedding. Maybe in that time they will realize they love each other more that there ego and gets together
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Raunaq is literally such a true gentleman. I really like him more than anyone in the story. He didn't get upset with the way chandni's scream scared their daughter and he made their daughter sleep again and consoled chandni also.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Surprised to see Prachi and preeta. Then saying manjari and meet are the cutest couple in college was nice but these two are fool to think they have to divorce. Even God is telling them indirectly that they are meant to be forever. Why can't they just sit and talk.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Chandi asking for divorce was shocking but glad that raunaq made her came back to her senses from her nonsense. Each dialogues of raunaq was too sweet and emotional.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Arjun kashvi romance was cute and their parents teasing them was funny. It's irritating that some nonsense relatives are now after manjari with their nonsense. I wish meet or someone from the family shuts their mouths
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Glad that meet stood up for manjari even though they are not happy with each other. Hope they shut their ego soon and realize their love. Loved how raunaq supported manjari.
taahir004 thumbnail

Part 7

Fabulous and Colorful Update