Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Meet and Manjari's divorce had to come out one day and it had to disappoint the whole family. I feel bad for Samrat's wife that she got to know about his affair with Mansi. Nice to see Raunaq trying to save the marriage of Meet's parents. Shocking that even Rauni wanted to separate once upon a time. It looks like all couples wanted to separate. It would help if all couples speak to each other and resolve the issues.

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Raga is right, they should not have jumped to thinking of divorce.Poor Nayan. Liked Raunaq advising Meet and Manjari but they aren’t listening. MaybeI am right about Samrat that he’s doing a drama to make Meet n Manjari understandto not take divorce. Who plays Avinash and Raga? Manjari Meet scene was sweet. Sadthat now Kashvi is scared of marriage. Arjun Kashvi scene was very gloomy. Who playsRahul and Sapna? Eager to know what incident happened with Chandni. What is Nayantaragoing to say? Perfect pics, waiting for next. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Raunaq was trying to save Meet and Manjari's marriage.Since Chandni has extreme level of fear,she had asked Raunaq to divorce her.But he had refused it.They were talking about that.I think you missed the previous part.Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Meet and Manjari's divorce had to come out one day and it had to disappoint the whole family. I feel bad for Samrat's wife that she got to know about his affair with Mansi. Nice to see Raunaq trying to save the marriage of Meet's parents. Shocking that even Rauni wanted to separate once upon a time. It looks like all couples wanted to separate. It would help if all couples speak to each other and resolve the issues.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Avinash and Raga are played by Randeep Rai and Ashi Singh.Rahul and Sapna are Adhvik Mahajan and Aalisha.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: salley145

Raga is right, they should not have jumped to thinking of divorce.Poor Nayan. Liked Raunaq advising Meet and Manjari but they aren’t listening. MaybeI am right about Samrat that he’s doing a drama to make Meet n Manjari understandto not take divorce. Who plays Avinash and Raga? Manjari Meet scene was sweet. Sadthat now Kashvi is scared of marriage. Arjun Kashvi scene was very gloomy. Who playsRahul and Sapna? Eager to know what incident happened with Chandni. What is Nayantaragoing to say? Perfect pics, waiting for next. 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍 

Awesome update 😃 

Very interesting & song was really beautiful ❤️ 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM ☺️ 

Keep writing 

coderlady thumbnail

The biggest shock was for Nayantara. She did not expect that her husband is not happy and planning for divorce.

coderlady thumbnail

There is probably some misunderstanding about Mansi. It doesn't look like Samrat and her are involved.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6

Fascinating and Awesome Update 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

MochaQueen

Kavitha

Salley

GOLDIE ABROL 

Taahir

khwaishfan

Coderlady 

Thank you so much for the support  friends.

Meet and Manjari took Nayantara to Mansi's house.

Mansi was surprised to see them.

Mansi:Hi Nayan.It's been a long time..what's up?

Meet:After breaking her marriage,how can you be so cool with her as if nothing happened?

Mansi:What are you saying Meet?

Nayantara:Meet,don't say anything more.Mansi...we came to know about you and Samrat.

Mansi was stunned:What?

Nayantara:Mansi...I just want to tell you that.... I will not be an obstacle in your love life.Both of you can live peacefully.I wish you both the best.Please look after Samrat well.

Mansi:What are you saying Nayan?

Nayantara:Bye Mansi.

Mansi:But...

They left from there silently.

Chandni:When I was in my school,I was bullied by a boy.I complained to the teacher about him.The teacher gave him a beating.The boy's brother took revenge on me by locking me in the washroom.I could not get out of the washroom. Nobody heard me knock the door as after the school time almost everyone had left the school.Nobody knew that I was in the toilet.So till the next morning I was stuck in the washroom.Since the lights were switched off after the school hour got over I had to be in the dark room.I was so scared that I fainted.The next day people found me in the washroom.The boy was thrown out of the school.But after that I am always scared. I am scared of darkness after that incident.

Chandni wept.Raunaq embraced her to comfort her.

Rahul:I can understand what you faced in childhood and how you bore it's consequences. But that chapter is over Chandni.Now you are an adult.Fear is not a disease. You should fight against your fear and come out of it.Only if you take effort you can win this battle.

Swapna:There are people who have more problems than you.

Rahul:Swapna is an example.She is a cancer patient.

Raunaq and Chandni were shocked.

Rahul:But till now I have not seen fear in her.

Chandni looked at Swapna in disbelief.

Chandni:Sapna..you..?

Swapna:Yes Chandni.Whatever Rahul said is true.If we fear of life,we can never be happy in our life.Why should I fear about my future and die every moment?I prefer to not fear about my future and enjoy my present.

Chandni smiled.

Chandni sang a lullaby for her daughter Ronita and Ronita slept.After that Chandni lay on the bed.Raunaq went near her.

Raunaq:It's only evening.Now itself you are going to sleep?

Chandni:Ronita is sleeping.So I thought of resting.

Raunaq smiled. 

Chandni:My problem is nothing compared to other's problems.Right?I realized that after talking to Swapna.

Raunaq:You are right Chandni.when we compare our life with others only we understand how silly our problems are.Be thankful to God that you have no serious disease.

Chandni nodded.

Chandni:Raunaq...I want to fight against my fear.I decided that.

Raunaq was surprised.He smiled.

Raunaq:I will support you Chandni.

Chandni:My biggest fear is darkness.I want to overcome it.

Raunaq smiled:At night also you always keep the light on.Inorder to get rid of it,first you should switch off the light.

Chandni felt nervous for a moment.Then she smiled slightly.

Chandni:I will try that.

Raunaq:Are you sure?

Chandni:Yes.

Raunaq switched off the light.Chandni felt like screaming when the light was switched off.But she closed her mouth with her palm to control herself.Understanding her fear,Raunaq held her hand.

Raunaq:Darkness is like brightness Chandni.Only the colour is different. You don't have to be scared.Nothing bad will happen.I assure you that.

Chandni calmed down removing her palm from the mouth.

Raunaq smiled.

Raunaq:I am with you.So why should you worry?

Chandni smiled.He smiled at her.

Chandni slept off embracing him.

Meet asked Nayantara:Mansiji is your home wrecker.Then how could you be so soft to her?Why are you trying to unite dad with her?

Nayantara:Love means sacrifice beta.If you really love your partner,you want to see that person happy.If your dad is happy with Mansi,I should not object it.Because I just want him to be happy.In true love,the other person's happiness matters the most.For that making a sacrifice is a small thing.

Meet thought:Sacrifice is what I did'nt make till now.I just have only ego in my head.

Meet felt guilty.

Manjari:Mom,what are you saying?

Nayantara:I have a request.I don't know what exactly ruined your marriage.But I am sure that there is no third person or mental and physical abuse in your marriage.So please try to give one more chance to your relationship.Try to save your marriage before you regret it.Because I noticed that you both still care for each other.So there is no hatred between both of you to get divorced.Don't let ego rule both of you.

Meet and Manjari became emotional.

Arjun and Kashvi remembered their romantic moments and shed tears.

Dard mein bhi yeh lab muskura jaate hai
Beete lamhein hamein jab bhi yaad aate hai 

Beete lamhein…

Arjun and Kashvi were chatting and laughing while having potato chips.

Chand lamhaaat ke waaste hi sahi
Muskuraakar mili thi mujhe jindagi 

Arjun fed potato chips to Kashvi romantically.

Teri aaghosh mein din the mere kate
Teri baahon mein thi meri raate kati
Aaj bhi jab woh pal mujhko yaad aate hai
Dil se saare gamon ko bhula jaate hai

When Arjun and Kashvi were sitting with their friends,Kashvi patted Arjun saying "Arjun is the best boy friend any one can get".

Arjun smiled.

Beete lamhein hamein jab bhi yaad aate hai

Beete lamhein…

Arjun and Kashvi did Radha Krishna dance on stage.

Mere kaandhe pe sir ko jhukaana tera
Mere sine mein khud ko chhupaana tera 

When they were announced as the winners,they told each other emotionally:We did it...We won.

They embraced each other.

Aake meri panaahon mein shaamo sehar
Kaanch ki tarah woh toot jaana tera
Aaj bhi jab woh manjar nazar aate hai
Dil ki viraaniyo ko mita jaate hai

Arjun and Kashvi romanced passionately.

Beete lamhein hamein jab bhi yaad aate hai (Repeat once)

Dard mein.. Beete lamhein..(The train).

Kashvi wiped her tears and said:No,it's not done.I want to meet Arjun now.

Kashvi visited Arjun.Arjun could not believe his eyes when he saw Kashvi in his bedroom.

Arjun:Kashvi,you said you wanted to cancel the wedding.Then why are you here now?

Kashvi felt bad as he called her 'Kashvi' in a very formal way as there is no relationship between them.

Kashvi:Arjun!

Arjun:I have not informed our parents yet.But I will inform them now.

Kashvi:No need Arjun.Because I realised that I said about cancelling our wedding out of my frustration.I cannot just call off our wedding just because there are 2 broken marriages in y family.Because I can't live without you.

Arjun became emotional and happy.

Arjun:Is it true Kashu or am I dreaming?

Kashvi circled her arms around his neck.

Kashvi:No Arjun.You are not dreaming.

Arjun:Say pinky promise.

Kashvi smiled:Pinky promise.

Arjun cupped her face in his hands and asked emotionally:You will not leave me again.Right Kashvi?

Kashvi:I am sorry Arjun for hurting you.But I promise you that I will never leave you.I will never ever say about breaking our wedding.

They smiled and pressed their lips on each other.

Samrat met Mansi.

Samrat:Mansi,sometimes my son will bring Nayantara to your house.

Mansi:Already he brought Nayantara to my house.

Samrat was stunned:What?

Mansi:He even accused me of breaking your home.

Samrat was shocked:What?

Mansi:What's happening Samrat?

Samrat:Sorry Mansi.I could not tell you anything.What happened was.....

Samrat told her everything.

Mansi was shocked.

Mansi:This much happened?It's really dramatic.You should have informed me everything before Samrat.

Samrat:I know.I am really sorry Mansi.

Mansi:It's ok.But fix it before it becomes worse.This should have an ending.

Samrat was silent.

At home...

Samrat shouted at Meet:Meet,why did you taunt Mansi?

Meet:Oh...so she informed you everything?

Samrat:Yes.Why did you accuse her of breaking our home?

Nayantara:Relax Samrat.I told Meet not to say anything more and after that he did'nt say anything like that.

Meet:I don't regret saying like that to Mansiji.Infact I should have told her more.Because she is shamelessly having affair with a married man who is my dad.

Samrat:Stop it Meet.I don't have extra marital affair with Mansi.I can't even imagine anyone other than your mom as my life partner.Just because you saw her with Mansi,you assumed with your dirty brain that we are having an affair.Mansi is my friend.Recently I met her accidentally and I talked to her.But you misunderstood us.

Meet:You are lying.For Mansi only you want to divorce mom.Otherwise what solid reason do you have to divorce my mom?

Samrat:You want to know why I talked to you about our divorce?

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Wow, so you have changed the plot from the original storysmiley27