Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: aaasdfff

Kiara's performance was great and movie was a success at the box office. Alia has Jigra/Love and War which are sure shot wins. Why are you so hell bent on giving this year's award to Alia when Kiara could have won this and then Alia for the next 2 years. 

kiara performance was good, and that's it. it wasn't as popular. and then more ppl voted for alia as its a popular category. alia was fire as ranismiley27

i want the most deserving to win,  so why would i compromise and give it to kiara , like just for the sake of it.  c'mon alia deserved and own. but strictly IMO. 

[Post Removed]

Briaahna thumbnail

So do you really think Alia is better than all these people you mentioned just because she has more filmfare awards ? 

when did i say better. all i am saying is, for 2023 alia was the best choice for best actress for the most popular category. looking at the nomination list alia comes TOP. that's all!

btw..2023 female performances were below mark as whole . Shefali was TOP as far as performance goes. 

btw..lol...checkout the Oscar performances from actress's.. i am nervous who going to win. tho emma & Lily  front runners but i so want Sandra Huller for anatomy of fall to win....just loved her!!

that's what we call great nomination list!

sorry if going off topic here...smiley36

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]

Briaahna thumbnail

Imagine following world cinema where so many great artists compete and are happy and satisfied when only person (Alia ) dominates the proceedings. A film industry only survives when there are multiple players competing like Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence, Saoirse Ronan, Florence Pugh, Anya Taylor Joy all competing for top roles, not like Bollywood where stans like you only want one person to stay at the top. 

i guess you have not followed me wellsmiley36i arrived parking lots  before anyone else did for the shows of kangana,, kareena, tabu, balan, kokona, shefalis, rani,  PC's, sridevi, mads, yada. 

now ensuring alia gets same treatment. smiley36

its unfortunate that i had to settle for OTT for tripti movie, however its good she coming on big screen now...smiley32

kiaras, kirtis....you all need to win me big. 

Briaahna thumbnail

LOL, just saw poor things, Emma Stone gave possibly the performance of this decade.

i know, but i like surprises too. sandrasmiley27

[Post Removed]

Briaahna thumbnail

If you have preconcieved notions against the likes of Kriti and Kiara, they won't ever win you over. The fact is that your head is far up Alia's ass and you won't be able to appreciate anyone that is in Alia's age group. 

smiley36like I said you have not followed me well. Alia was rejected by me on her first outing, yup literally dumped in a trash can. But the thrill of going back to trash can and  pulling them ,  then your head goes up their ass is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Btw there is only one supporter of alia on this forum and thatโ€™s me and  I reckon Kirti and Kiara have far more supporters, then problem kya hai smiley36they win nah 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Records are made to be broken.

No one remembers dilip Kumar movies now but everyone remember Rocky Rani ki Prem kahani