KuVan: Unrivaled Chemistry and the Hottest Scene in ITV History

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

The highlight of this serial is the undeniable allure of its lead couple and its ability to captivate audiences worldwide. After a recent off-air announcement, BKAS still maintains to give viewers performances that leave a lasting impression. 

It’s no wonder that the last precap (link below) has garnered over 60K views in under 10 hours on YouTube. Undoubtedly, from the increase of views by the minute, this video will be at half a million views or even 1M views by 12 March. This scene alone is sure to create a permanent mark in television and forever be known as one of the sizzling and most seductive scenes in ITV history. 

The on-screen connection that Sayli and Mohit bring to the screen is not only unique but unmatched, igniting TVs of all brands, shapes, and sizes, as well as mobile devices, laptops, and tablets across the world on FIRE!

From the very beginning of the serial, viewers desired more KuVan scenes and edgy moments that pushed the boundaries of typical ITV themes and presentation. The reason being that it was evident from initial episodes where viewers welcomed Sayli and Mohit into their space that these two were more than capable of delivering captivating performances and executing their craft at a premium level. Whether it was occasional banter, sexual tension, or harmless flirting, viewers always wanted more of KuVan, who were considered the gems of the serial.

As viewers eagerly anticipate what should be affectionately referred to as the grand finale episode of the serial rather than its off-air date, one thing remains certain: the on-screen magic of Sayli and Mohit, affectionately known as KuVan, will continue to set screens ablaze and leave an indelible mark on the landscape of ITV history.

Written By @aishwarrior🎨

Author’s note: From the moment I first stumbled upon the BKAS promo on social media to becoming a devoted daily viewer, my heart has been filled with gratitude for everyone involved in bringing BKAS to life. Each of my posts is a small token of the immense appreciation and boundless love I hold for a serial that has left an indelible mark on our hearts and will be celebrated for generations to come as one of the finest ITV serials to ever grace screens worldwide. Thank you, from the depths of my soul, for creating something truly magical.

https://youtu.be/08jkmiQxtRw?si=NsiPqm0gjs3Urqze

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronniev16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very well written Aish. 

Mohit and Sayli have already shown in the dream sequence, the proposal one to be precise, how well they can pull off these scenes. Maybe it's me but the maturity of their looks probably that makes them better than most

It's a missed opportunity really, the makers had a very hot couple but more than that a couple who are so comfortable with each other and feed off each other's said hotness. We didn't need them to be married to come close to each other in all honesty

MochaQueen thumbnail

The promo and leads intrigued me to the show, but the story has disappointed me tbh. I'm glad they are pulling it off air. Hope Sayli gets a better show next time where she actually plays a FL of her age

Aishwarrior thumbnail

I respectfully disagree and to express happiness for a show to go off air is rather harsh. 

As viewers, we have the option to watch a serial or not. But to express happiness for a show to go off air is equal to saying “I’m glad Google laid off 700 employees last month.” This serial is someone’s daily job, their dream, and their livelihood. I can understand a show not being to one’s liking but happiness for those who will have to figure out what to do next in their career after 11 March is not justifiable. 

I, too hope that Sayli gets a role with a longer running serial. But in the television/movie career field, such roles and opportunities don’t come easily or often. This is not an easy career field. It’s glamorous from the viewers POV but it’s hard work and comes with sacrifices. Sayli mentioned this in an article once about the emotions she faced when she had to wait eagerly for her next role after a previous show ended. The least we can do at this point is have empathy.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

The promo and leads intrigued me to the show, but the story has disappointed me tbh. I'm glad they are pulling it off air. Hope Sayli gets a better show next time where she actually plays a FL of her age

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail

Here is the article I was referring to for reference and the reason why we as viewers should be empathetic and pray for cast and crew. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-tellyblazer-baatein-kuch-ankahee-sis-sayli-salunkhe-a-break-between-bagging-tv-shows-shakes-an-actor-mentally-and-financially-those-6-months-were-enough-for-me/amp_articleshow/104560794.cms

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I respectfully disagree and to express happiness for a show to go off air is rather harsh. 

As viewers, we have the option to watch a serial or not. But to express happiness for a show to go off air is equal to saying “I’m glad Google laid off 700 employees last month.” This serial is someone’s daily job, their dream, and their livelihood. I can understand a show not being to one’s liking but happiness for those who will have to figure out what to do next in their career after 11 March is not justifiable. 

I, too hope that Sayli gets a role with a longer running serial. But in the television/movie career field, such roles and opportunities don’t come easily or often. This is not an easy career field. It’s glamorous from the viewers POV but it’s hard work and comes with sacrifices. Sayli mentioned this in an article once about the emotions she faced when she had to wait eagerly for her next role after a previous show ended. The least we can do at this point is have empathy.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

You make two very good points. 

Sayli and Mohit do offer a different look than most of the other ML and FL currently on serials that IMO was easy to embrace. Mature love stories or middle-aged love stories are rarely a focus for most serials. We often see young couples grace our screens but in a world where a lot of women are marrying for the first time in their 30s and beyond this theme was refreshing. And although Sayli plays a 35-year old woman and she’s younger, it was not out of scope. I think Sayli can be versatile with her age on screen and play roles of a woman in her 20s to late 30s and excel which is a dynamic quality to have as an actress. She does have a mature presence and it allowed her to seal this role without the audience knowing. 

And you’re right. KuVan didn’t need marriage to come close to each other. I was actually hoping for some office romance in the beginning of the serial. 

I really wish to see this pair again.

Originally posted by: Ronniev16

Very well written Aish. 

Mohit and Sayli have already shown in the dream sequence, the proposal one to be precise, how well they can pull off these scenes. Maybe it's me but the maturity of their looks probably that makes them better than most

It's a missed opportunity really, the makers had a very hot couple but more than that a couple who are so comfortable with each other and feed off each other's said hotness. We didn't need them to be married to come close to each other in all honesty

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very well said Aish. My thoughts exactly. Very rarely do I diligently watch an ITV show and stick with it during its downs as well and the one reason I was able to do this was simply because Mohit and Sayli were just superb. 

Mohit is kind of a veteran and his acting and dialog delivery are very very natural. Sayli was no less. I think her acting was superb too. Together, they are a magical couple. 

The script could have focused more on them and established a huge fan base (TRP) and then they could have dabbled in side tracks to extend the story. 

Too bad it's getting axed and sorry for all those who will lose their jobs. I hope they find fresh projects soon enough and I hope to see Sayli again and hopefully paired with Mohit! 

I will also miss all you guys and the fun conversations we have. We were just a couple of us initially but so many more of you guys joined in and i'll really cherish our chats and exchange of thoughts. Hope to see you guys some day in some other forum.

But for now lets enjoy the episodes and wait for the grand finale indeed :)

Edited by vdna - 2 months ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful farewell post for Kuvan! I didn’t know that the last epis precap crossed huge numbers , though not surprised at all. Their scenes were highly appreciated especially since the last 2-3 weeks. Sayli and Mohit complemented each other wonderfully and were quite rare to find in terms of X factor that both had together on screen. I ‘m surely going to miss watching them together once the show ends. Too bad for the channel which likes to make remakes of remakes. For now, I ‘m absolutely looking forward to the remaining epis with Kuvan.

Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well said! I really wish we had had more time to explore KuVan's romance, but oh well. 

I wish we had had the time to explore Kunal's and Vandana's realisation of love before skipping forward to confession. I wish we had explored post-marriage workplace romance between the two. We could have also gotten a decent exploration of angst between them, as the established themes and character writing had a good chance to create the 'reluctance in accepting love' trope for the both of them.

Honestly editing out Mrunal, Vaibhav, Anagha, Hemant from the last 50 episodes would've given makers a LOT more time for KuVan. Also can Vijay and Vani just meet each other at this point?? 

In fact, maybe they should've handled the show a bit better in terms of pacing from the beginning. If we had had the plot till Vandana Vaibhav's divorce covered before episode 35 and gotten rid of Sonia before episode 80-90,  we could've genuinely had a more dense and well-written show. 

I hope KuVan gains more popularity in these last 2 weeks that it creates a trend for more mature approaches to relationships on ITV. Kuvan went from a mutual consent marriage, to a relationship that genuinely alluded to developing due to deep conversations and a soft corner gradually forming on both ends. Like please, I'm tired of the generic dulhan swaps, blackmail marriages, extra marital affairs and absurdly spineless leads. In this point at least, I'm glad how things have gone forward. 

I only started this show sometime last week and binged it on hotstar while skipping the negativity. I have to say, I'll miss this show. 

Edited by Shivikaishkara - 2 months ago
heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely post.

The actual story of Kuvan is left to be explored and it will always be source of regret. Like the story is incomplete. 

Sayli matched Mohit step for step. I started watching for Mohit. Mohit in a romantic role was something I wanted to see, and he is sooo goodsmiley42. And I used to wait for their scenes. At one point, I almost stopped watching because there were hardly any scenes of them together. 

Now I love Sayli. She's a very positive person. Hopefully, she finds something soon. And it's a resounding hit. 

Successful shows  in Indian TV are very very limited. And many good shows go off air like this. I wish we had the seasonal concept in India, so that the writers are able to write complete stories and continue the series. They need to overhaul the ratings system completely. BKAS is actually in the top 10 !! Doesn't make sense at all. 

Anyway, all the best to the cast and crew.