Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 55 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

And what about Garry??

Uska kya role hai iss sabme ?? 

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

He is going to be Bharat handling the business..  

basically I feel Angad will be kidnapped and presumed dead ..  

sahiba will come back .. and be pregnantโ€ฆ because they did it that final day .. just when manveer will be throwing her out as manhoos ..  Rab aap โ€ฆ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽตand doctor will pronounce her pregnant 

Some will believe like Bebe , inder , Jassi and Garry that it is Angad ka baby โ€ฆ 

others wonโ€™t .. there will be a leap of 5 years .. with Garry handling business and sahiba in the house to all n sundry it will look like Garry n sahiba are a couple 

But in the 5 years Angad will become negative .. he will be fed by seerat that sahiba planned this .. how I donโ€™t know .. Wohi powder ka ek packet seerat ne rakh liya hoga 

so after leap angad is back ..  with seerat and eventually they will get a new veer also back ., 
Obviously we will have a grown up simran who will return after leap 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I want reconciliation now because Sahiba will be made guilty for being rightly upset at him abusing her since this long, while he showed less than bare minimum remorse after being sole perpetrator. But woh hone se raha. Whatever she tells him last will likely be slightly mean and she will be made to cry about it for a month at least.smiley8

Meanwhile Seerat di and Angad in kachha banyan having serious conversation.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

I want reconciliation now because Sahiba will be made guilty for being rightly upset at him abusing her since this long, while he showed less than bare minimum remorse after being sole perpetrator. But woh hone se raha. Whatever she tells him last will likely be slightly mean and she will be made to cry about it for a month at least.smiley8

Meanwhile Seerat di and Angad in kachha banyan having serious conversation.

Murga ph and leads having any conversation..that will be on the last episode of their generation 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

He is going to be Bharat handling the business..  

basically I feel Angad will be kidnapped and presumed dead ..  

sahiba will come back .. and be pregnantโ€ฆ because they did it that final day .. just when manveer will be throwing her out as manhoos ..  Rab aap โ€ฆ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽตand doctor will pronounce her pregnant 

Some will believe like Bebe , inder , Jassi and Garry that it is Angad ka baby โ€ฆ 

others wonโ€™t .. there will be a leap of 5 years .. with Garry handling business and sahiba in the house to all n sundry it will look like Garry n sahiba are a couple 

But in the 5 years Angad will become negative .. he will be fed by seerat that sahiba planned this .. how I donโ€™t know .. Wohi powder ka ek packet seerat ne rakh liya hoga 

so after leap angad is back ..  with seerat and eventually they will get a new veer also back ., 
Obviously we will have a grown up simran who will return after leap 

Is there any Chance of Serry ??๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chakkar aajayega mujhe ye sab padh kar smiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail

Is there any Chance of Serry ??๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

who knows after 5 years leap dekhte hai .. 

but Angad living with Seerat for years .. uske baad thoda doubtful hai this was the plot in one bhagya series 

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All writers needed to do was read this forum. Weโ€™ve given them tracks for a whole year! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ 

They messed up with yash track! All we wanted to see was manveer waiting for water in the Mohalla line up!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarama

All writers needed to do was read this forum. Weโ€™ve given them tracks for a whole year! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ 

They messed up with yash track! All we wanted to see was manveer waiting for water in the Mohalla line up!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Literally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I heard somewhere that Manveer ka instant redemption hua hain smiley39

Is it true?? 

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Literally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I heard somewhere that Manveer ka instant redemption hua hain smiley39

Is it true?? 

sort of. Watch the episode. Itโ€™s funny they way she apologized 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Ha Meine hi Toh manveer ko redeem kiya when she told sahiba to take care of angad โ€ฆ and keep on suffering just like she has suffered with inder