Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nivedha1

That's true.smiley37Even today if I come across some clips.The urge to punch her face is still highsmiley37

Hai naa! I feel the same smiley37

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Reeva bitching about Savi to Ishaan was in very bad taste. Savi has always treated Reeva with respect and fought for her to be treated well as ishaan wronged her. And what does the Assistant professor do act live middle aged women gossiping after Satsang.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

What else she will do ..." bitch about Savi " 

There is no purpose in her life smiley37smiley37lusty no body ban kar ghoom rahi hai ...that too at married ex boy friend's house smiley37

It is an insult to entire womanhood 

" bezzathi hui"smiley37smiley37smiley37for each woman who has " self respect "smiley37smiley37..Pakhi's iconic bezzathi yaad aayi ...Reeva presence doesn't disturb me ..

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Hai naa! I feel the same smiley37

Me too .I .really despiseher ... smiley37Same feeling 

I feel nothing towards Reeva ...she is like not existing for me smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 months ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

TBH she is in the episode or not it doesn't make any difference. smiley36 So yeah the character is not impactful. smiley36 With Pakhi, we used to want Pakhi's beizzati in every episode. smiley37 So like her or not, she was needed for the story. 

Also I see no chemistry yet between Savi and Ishaan. Sai and Virat standing in one frame was enough. Virat used to show his attraction unlike Ishaan. There were moments Virat was so in awwww with his wife but Ishaan has no attraction yet. So it gets a little boring. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Totally Agree about Pakhi ... until today I can't tolerate her ... no other Vamp an dethrone her 

I fail to notice Reeva 

" Sairat" ... wow 👌 what a chemistry they had , if they share a  frame 😍 is enough... 

Viru fell desperately in love with Sai from reception night it self ....

Ishan is acting like a guardian now... I think he too might his love for Savi on reception night ...He is not realised his feelings towards her yet !...It looks platonic now ..

Savi may develop some feeling  later 

Still I feel " Sairat " was on 🔥 always 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Totally Agree about Pakhi ... until today I can't tolerate her ... no other Vamp an dethrone her 

I fail to notice Reeva 

" Sairat" ... wow 👌 what a chemistry they had , if they share a  frame 😍 is enough... 

Viru fell desperately in love with Sai from reception night it self ....

Ishan is acting like a guardian now... I think he too might his love for Savi on reception night ...He is not realised his feelings towards her yet !...It looks platonic now ..

Savi may develop some feeling  later 

Still I feel " Sairat " was on 🔥 always 

Virat even before marrying Sai, he used to admire her. No matter how rude Sai was, he liked her savageness. In Gadchiroli, he was amused by her personality. This is missing with Ishaan. It took months before Ishaan saw Savi's struggle and her kindness. Really I don't enjoy watching the show. I watch maybe 3 minutes and rest I just fast forward. 

The CN had a special charm. The Bhosales are damn boring. 

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well said! Completely agree! I hated Paki but she was one of the key person of the show! I

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

How can we even compare Pakhi and Reeva? But yes, Reeva will turn negative sooner or later. 

Pakhi became evil after Virat married Sai. I agree that Pakhi was self-centered, stubborn, and delusional. She stayed in CN because she was married to Samrat. But Reeva is staying in Bhosle House without any official relationship. She is only Ishaan's ex-fiancee. But she is here hoping to get Ishaan back and finds a ray of hope when Akkasaheb requests her to stay with them.

Edited by kavitha_r - 24 days ago
Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Reeva is worst than pakhismiley11