Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Wow Tripti has a great lineup 

- A Dharma Productions rom-com with Vicky

- A T-Series comedy with Rajkumar Rao 

- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 with Karthik 

- Animal Park with Ranbir 

- Hopefully Aashiqui 3 with Kartik

Tripti tum sangharsh karo launde lapade & Bhushan tumhare sath hainsmiley36

But seriously a franchise of this level that to a Diwali release would give her great exposure regardless, from the caption it looks like she'll partake in the horror part of the film so could be a better role than Kiara's she was fab in Bulbul. Industry & janta badly needs good heroines & good pairings.

so you think she is doing both movies with Kartik

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

so you think she is doing both movies with Kartik

Kartik has been desperate for a hit pairing he tried with Sara it went viral offscreen but bombed onscreen, then with Kriti but Shehzada flopped, though with Kiara he managed to achieve that with 2 successful films but she moved on to bigger and bogus projectssmiley36.

Besides Bhushan seems interested in promoting Tripti has already confirmed her for 3 films, 4 won't be a stretch. Like I said there are very limited options unless they want newcomer ofcourse.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

What does that even mean? The subtle slu4 shaming of the actresses on this forum is very disturbing. 

Would any producer introduce Alia Bhatt,in that suggestive pose & attire? Like Maroon asked-Will that be her attire? Producers want us to believe that. She became the national crush of this new fanbase.The picture shows that they won't be disappointed.

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Many other dresses have such straps, so I never thought it was bra straps.They revealed lower half pic initially , all I thought was they revealed a smile there as I guess in Karthik aryan post he wrote something about smile in that pic. 

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No Alia herself will present her in that way...Every actresses nowadays act to impress the so called fan base...Not just Tripti.Is it the right way..? Then who presents themselves the rightway in bollywood...Its all about attention..Look at your Idol Deepika. She is trying to look hot in the last few outings...Which fan base she was looking for  ? The ''classy'' Audience...

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow big comment...Are you plain jealouse that someone other than Deepika can create excellent chemistry with Ranbir ? Or is it something else...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: sharaban

still a better stepping stone than those ott ventures, To be more prominant in the eyes of the general public/cine goers 

Agreed. She needs a bit more visibility, I am sure she will have some kind of role. Hopefully she will headline her own movie one day.

Maybe they should make a thriller film called Bhabhi or something smiley36that would be a great marketing tactic as too 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have not seen any of tripti's work but if she can get fully naked without clothes under bed in animal movie, she is going to the top with that lol she looks pretty. I am assuming she is going to be naked again in raj's film. which actress has done fully naked scene with an actor? I don't know any top actress who did that, they only wore bikini and revealing clothes 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I have not seen any of tripti's work but if she can get fully naked without clothes under bed in animal movie, she is going to the top with that lol she looks pretty. I am assuming she is going to be naked again in raj's film. which actress has done fully naked scene with an actor? I don't know any top actress who did that, they only wore bikini and revealing clothes 

Do watch BULBUL

She has given Smita Patel level performance in it.

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She fine as hell