Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Filmfare not giving the award to SRK for Pathaan/Jawan was the biggest blunder ever.SRK has hosted  and entertained for their magazine for years. Not giving him one, due to his absence was a blunder, not only for them..But Kjo and gang will pay for a lifetime.I see a seismic shift against them on twitter/reddit and other platforms.That award show was the ugliest thing to watch.EWWW

You don't take on King Khan. NEVER. EVER.EVER.

SRK and his Jawan team showed up at a small award function to show the people, exactly that. He deserved it.

Edited by you2 - 2 months ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved loved Nayantara's look, the turnout at this random function showed Filmfare & the buyers it's aukaatsmiley36

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Congrats to srk atlee nayan.. wish Vicky also got for sam in critics.. ranbir, Vikrant massey, Vicky , srk all were fab last year 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Indeed, it had been a kind of middlefinger to the Filmfare Awards (imo).

And with Phalke's name attatched to it (and the attendance), it even got its own prestige.

Yes for Rani and Nayantara together, yes for Vicky getting for Sam (Vicky was in London at that time)... I would like to know all the winners, also TV and - I think - OTT smiley1