Frequent Posters

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Neither smiley14

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

True love is wanting the best for your lover even if it doesn't include you!!!!

But to be fair, that kind of sacrificial love is very very difficult and requires an elevated state of consciousness which most ppl don't have

to me, true love is when you wnat that person to be happy, and if that means rem oving yourself from the equation, so be it

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Aman is an angel...so, as much as he may love a woman he has to get reborn as a human...their love is for the next life... Rohit's love is real.

Rannvijay? No idea...didn't watch the movie...

real love doesn't come with a recipe, I think... Aman feels real love...probably Rannvijay, too...

But one needs two for a tango...so Naina's love for Aman is real...and her affection for Rohit, too...

Rashmika's character? once abused/cheated on, she knows, that this isn't the real love she wants, I suppose.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Aman really loves Naina that's why he is thinking about her future.

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

True love is wanting the best for your lover even if it doesn't include you!!!!

But to be fair, that kind of sacrificial love is very very difficult and requires an elevated state of consciousness which most ppl don't have

to me, true love is when you wnat that person to be happy, and if that means rem oving yourself from the equation, so be it

Actually when we don't have life then we don't mind our lovers getting married to anyone else. Like I have seen people in real life too who have deadly disease asking their spouse to remarry after they r gone. Because we can't imagine someone we love suffering for whole life. And loneliness is very painful.

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Aman really loves Naina that's why he is thinking about her future.

I was thinking from Naina's perspective. If I remember correctly she was in love in srk... Wasn't she?

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Aman is an angel...so, as much as he may love a woman he has to get reborn as a human...their love is for the next life... Rohit's love is real.

Rannvijay? No idea...didn't watch the movie...

real love doesn't come with a recipe, I think... Aman feels real love...probably Rannvijay, too...

But one needs two for a tango...so Naina's love for Aman is real...and her affection for Rohit, too...

Rashmika's character? once abused/cheated on, she knows, that this isn't the real love she wants, I suppose.

I felt ranvijay only loved his dad n lusted after both his wife n mistress. He didn't loved geetanjali as he even raised gun at her n never cared about how much hurt she would be after she gets to know he cheated her.

Aman n Rohit both loved naina as both let her go to other one for her happiness. 

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I was thinking from Naina's perspective. If I remember correctly she was in love in srk... Wasn't she?

Yes she fell in love with Aman though Aman never intended for it. He was just making her come out of her depressing life.

After Aman would be gone she again would have ruined her life being depressed n Aman knew it. And he wanted her to be always happy So he set up her with her best friend.

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Yes she fell in love with Aman though Aman never intended for it. He was just making her come out of her depressing life.

After Aman would be gone she again would have ruined her life being depressed n Aman knew it. And he wanted her to be always happy So he set up her with her best friend.

Yes... That's why I said neither. I didn't find Naina's love for Saif real.