Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Can I not be jealous and still dislike the guy?? I simply can’t seem to connect with him in any way. Hes a decent actor I will admit but still I don’t like him for some reason 😂

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Finally a good outsider who is giving a tough time to all the nepo products. It’s high time BW gets a selfmade superstar like how SRK was back in 90s & even Akshay for a matter of fact. Bonus is Akshay and Kartik look alike so it’s all written in starts imo. Kartik is going to become the biggest star of this generation & it’s written in his destiny smiley16

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: priya185

I think the thread is serious. Kartik has delivered hits like BB2

I like that song during Covid was jamming to it 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I'm still not sure if the thread is made for trolling kartik or if it's actually serious. smiley36

Ofcourse it is made to get Kartik trolled. 

Isn't it way too clear from the subject itself and also from the very last line of the first post? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think the thread is serious. Kartik has delivered hits like BB2

Are you sure?  The tone of this one is leaning towards sarcasm.  I know TM posted another topic about how Kartik is the best looking man in Bollywood and that one seemed sincere.  This one I’m not sure about.  Although looking back at it now calling Kartik better looking than Sid and Adi was suspicious 🤔 

Anyway, Kartik is definitely in a good place. But calling him the next superstar is very premature IMO.  He’s had BB2 but he’s also had Shehzadeh. SPKK was an under-performer and even then Kiara walked away with all the accolades.  His PR is over the top.  His attempt at becoming a ladies man backfired on him because this is not 2010 🙄.  For the time being the Aashiqui franchise isn’t happening.  If Chandu Chanpion doesn’t work he’ll lose a lot of ground.  But again, he’s got a bunch of movies like BB3 and Basu’s romantic film so he won’t be out by any means.  But the hype of BB2 is fading away slowly.  He really needs CC to work.  

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Are you sure?  The tone of this one is leaning towards sarcasm.  I know TM posted another topic about how Kartik is the best looking man in Bollywood and that one seemed sincere.  This one I’m not sure about.  Although looking back at it now calling Kartik better looking than Sid and Adi was suspicious 🤔 

Anyway, Kartik is definitely in a good place. But calling him the next superstar is very premature IMO.  He’s had BB2 but he’s also had Shehzadeh. SPKK was an under-performer and even then Kiara walked away with all the accolades.  His PR is over the top.  His attempt at becoming a ladies man backfired on him because this is not 2010 🙄.  For the time being the Aashiqui franchise isn’t happening.  If Chandu Chanpion doesn’t work he’ll lose a lot of ground.  But again, he’s got a bunch of movies like BB3 and Basu’s romantic film so he won’t be out by any means.  But the hype of BB2 is fading away slowly.  He really needs CC to work.  

He/she liked my post where I called the thread serious

sharaban thumbnail

He/she liked my post where I called the thread serious

so isn't it enough to reveal the ulterior motives? 

lol

sharaban thumbnail

In the right side image, Akshay's son look like Pakistani tv actor Feroze Khan. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

On what basis is Akshay Kumar being slandered by having his looks compared to that rabbit. Please, I know Akshay has been doing some shit movies lately but Kartik isn’t even comparable to a single hair on Akshay’s bushland of a chest.