Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i have not even watched a single epismiley36

I watched one episode  and yesterday first 10 minutes ( for Devashock SR)smiley37.but found out they are yet to get married smiley37So much to contribute in TRPs smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i have not even watched a single epismiley36

Me too .... watched promo...itcwas more than enough smiley37

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mushat

I watched one episode  and yesterday first 10 minutes ( for Devashock SR)smiley37.but found out they are yet to get married smiley37So much to contribute in TRPs smiley36

Spoiler is Ashok will marry Karu before Devi 😡 and I am repelled already, Helena may do bride swap 🤣😂 Getting Mahendra and Sanghamitra won't be easy in this show unlike real life where Ashok blissfully lived with Devi in Ujjain 😂

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

What is happening in the show smiley36

Is the " princess kindness " who cut of the wig 🤔 still oozing kindness around smiley37

Asoka the disappointed met her lady ..kindness in human form 

Costume of Aso is still the same....

Not dare enough to watch smiley37

Still it has improved than what was shown in promos 🤣😂 Princess Kindness is gonna snatch happiness of Devi......with kindness by showing she is saving Devi from devil Ashok. 😂🤣 Or maybe Ashok himself would be a thankless person and would marry Karu forcibly before Devi 😡

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Spoiler is Ashok will marry Karu before Devi 😡 and I am repelled already, Helena may do bride swap 🤣😂 Getting Mahendra and Sanghamitra won't be easy in this show unlike real life where Ashok blissfully lived with Devi in Ujjain 😂

Ektha Mam thinks those days " these people all were living like her " stupid serials"

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I feel so pity for Emporer Asokha the Great 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Ektha Mam thinks those days " these people all were living like her " stupid serials"

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I feel so pity for Emporer Asokha the Great 

Just imagine prince of Magadha is marrying a rich girl of Vidisha and suddenly bride is swapped by princess of Kalinga, just imagine the confusion between the royals 🤣😂 who is to be blamed? Who should attack who? 😂

Ekta Maa is trying to justify Chandragupta taking sanyas. Who would wanna live in such a family 🤣

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 3 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Just imagine prince of Magadha is marrying a rich girl of Vidisha and suddenly bride is swapped by princess of Kalinga, just imagine the confusion between the royals 🤣😂 who is to be blamed? Who should attack who? 😂

Ekta Maa is trying to justify Chandragupta taking sanyas. Who would wanna live in such a family 🤣

Kuch bhi ...smiley37smiley37

...Instead Ekta take "sanyas or vanavas" from altering history with " puke worthy alteration " will be great smiley37

She might show they were using smart phones to plan " The kands "

mushat thumbnail

What the hellsmiley37. Bride swap is crime in that era ...war start hojaani haismiley36. And why ll Helena let Devi go when she has more Abhushan that she has ever seen in her lifesmiley37

You are still thinking about Mahendra and Sanghamitra smiley36 first let them get married without any hurdles (Karu)smiley37 

mushat thumbnail

Kuch bhi ...smiley37smiley37

...Instead Ekta take "sanyas or vanavas" from altering history with " puke worthy alteration " will be great smiley37

She might show they were using smart phones to plan " The kands "

Ekta's Chanakya must have invented phones secretly to help AShock in future smiley37.

mushat thumbnail

Maza aayega smiley37 what will they use to make Devi unconscious... chloroform smiley37.

Karu should join her sasurji in his vanbaassmiley36.

Let AShock and Devi enjoy their marital life... we'll eventually get Mahendra Bahubali smiley37