maine ek bhi epi nahi dekha forum is entertaining enough for meOh ok 👍 I just started watching thus prachand ashok but I don't follow regularly

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
maine ek bhi epi nahi dekha forum is entertaining enough for meOh ok 👍 I just started watching thus prachand ashok but I don't follow regularly

Today's episode, another shouting feat by Ashok 
He said valid things but his shouting and too much aggression took off the essence for me !! He was speaking soo fast that I couldn't understand few of his dialogues 
Liked Devi and Ashok scene (although very small) - both were good there !!
Originally posted by: chabalas
Writers don't write about chillana ! It's with director and actor :) I mentioned particularly because the actor playing Devi's father specifically took the mike and praised Adnan being very good actor when he wasn't even asked !!
Feedback milne ke baad bhi ye haal hai tho then
I wouldn't know as I never acted in a professional setting, I just go by logic here. And I've never seen a script in my life, unless it's William Shakespeare's books.
Everything for interviews or to promote a show with low ratings. Also, is it possible the interview was filmed after the release of the show?
Originally posted by: chabalas
You are taking it too seriously
Let's just hope he will improve in coming days :)
Well been a while since I've been wanting to know that, but right now, I've been serious about reading his chart.
Oh ok good
Originally posted by: Yashikha16
I wouldn't know as I never acted in a professional setting, I just go by logic here. And I've never seen a script in my life, unless it's William Shakespeare's books.
Everything for interviews or to promote a show with low ratings. Also, is it possible the interview was filmed after the release of the show?
Honestly, it felt like no one was interested in giving interview, zabardasti bitake mike pakda diya unko and they were talking about random things
Mauka milte hi Adnan bhaag gaya 
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
maine ek bhi epi nahi dekha forum is entertaining enough for me
I would be you too, if it wasn't for the fact that I wanted to have a topic to talk in the forum, like spotting details!!! 🤣 
"ek minute", kneecaps, bottles, the food though!!! don't tempt a foodie with all those scenes🤣, we're noting!!
Aka I'm watching for the goof ups happening on the show.🤣🤣
Congratulations everyone we finished our first edt
jump to the next one.
Mods: Please lock this thread and pin the 2nd EDT.
Thank you 
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Congratulations everyone we finished our first edt
jump to the next one.
Mods: Please lock this thread and pin the 2nd EDT.
Thank you
@bold, what does that mean, lock the thread?
They will lock the thread so that ppl can not comment.
150 pages are maximum limit of per thread