It says it’s not out yet 

Monday at 1pm Mumbai time.  

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Full on action flick.  Quality and special effects look good.  It didn’t divulge much about the story other than a hijacked plane.  

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

The action scenes omg 🔥🔥 just drop the trailer asap 💫

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

The action scenes omg 🔥🔥 just drop the trailer asap 💫

And Sid is so good in those.  I see why he loves doing action.  He enjoys it and I don’t think he’s ever used a body double.  They look very real, for lack of a better word.  It doesn’t look like someone’s showing off their skills.  

I’m thinking they’ll release a song or two and will release the trailer two weeks before the movie.  

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

And Sid is so good in those.  I see why he loves doing action.  He enjoys it and I don’t think he’s ever used a body double.  They look very real, for lack of a better word.  It doesn’t look like someone’s showing off their skills.  

I’m thinking they’ll release a song or two and will release the trailer two weeks before the movie.  

Look at this 💥

https://twitter.com/UtshaSaha007/status/1759491155866313059?t=uQUbOkm5mrIkTFvKdKQxNw&s=19

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think Action is natural for him 😎 so yes he is very good also he never use doubles 🤘