Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

in regards to the rigged voting.. there isn't any way of proving that?

this match has 85 votes, the previous polls had 105+ votes so i really dont think there is any way of proving fake ID's etc..  

I don't redoing a poll is a sensible thing to do at all, if we redo it for this match then others will complain that it should have been done for their favorite movie previously (HAHK vs BB or KHNH vs Swades)

maybe in the next tournment we do votes via comments only instead of a poll? 

I know it’s your poll and choice. I know however u do it some will not be happy. You can ask them please vote n comment ur vote as well and see. I know u can’t tell which is point I made too. I did tell the member who’s been participating that it’s tough to say. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Very unfortunate if members do new ID's just to get a result they wish for.

These polls are such a nice idea but they are for fun and not for taking so serious to see the need to betray. That is quite childish.

To me, it really doesn't matter which movie will win as I like most of SRK's movies. It is far more interesting to see the interest and to read some comments smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

These polls are such a nice idea but they are for fun and not for taking so serious to see the need to betray. That is quite childish.

To me, it really doesn't matter which movie will win as I like most of SRK's movies. It is far more interesting to see the interest and to read some comments smiley1

yeah excactly, we're all SRK fans here, one of my favorites Chaahat didnt even make it in the final 32! smiley36

Stone-Cold thumbnail

Winner! Chak De India 

Srk Shah Rukh Khan GIF - SRK Shah Rukh Khan Chak De India - Discover &  Share GIFs

Stone-Cold thumbnail

Official 

IMG_7235.jpeg

Edited by Stone-Cold - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

ye these polls made to time pass and making ids to vote spoils it. I too enjoy the comments and the healthy campaigns rooting on the movie they want. It’s like in games u root on who u want n then just see the results. But it spoils the mood when it gets serious n need to make ids. 

Stone-Cold thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

ye these polls made to time pass and making ids to vote spoils it. I too enjoy the comments and the healthy campaigns rooting on the movie they want. It’s like in games u root on who u want n then just see the results. But it spoils the mood when it gets serious n need to make ids. 

we'll test out a comments only voting in the next tournement smiley1

although it will be a headache to count if everyone goes off topic smiley36

Edited by Stone-Cold - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

we'll test out a comments only voting in the next tournement smiley1

although it will be a headache to count if everyone goes off topic smiley36

u can still have a poll as well as comments. Because comments only  might not get much participants. Though Amir khan one should be intriguing to see n not too intense because he as small base n its made up of other bases. Lol 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh wow ..   this is surely a surprise but a good one! 

Somehow felt VZ would win cos of unmentionable so Chak De winning gladdens the heart.

Stone-Cold thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

u can still have a poll as well as comments. Because comments only  might not get much participants. Though Amir khan one should be intriguing to see n not too intense because he as small base n its made up of other bases. Lol 

only thing with that is say it's Lagaan vs 3 idiots and 3 idiots wins the poll but Lagaan wins the comments what do you do then? it's best to have just one imo.

i do think Aamir's will be neutral though. he doesnt have a crazy fan base smiley36