Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

if this is the case, i will not be participating in any polls. since people here in this forum are deciding who the winner going to be. Enjoysmiley1

you should participate I totally understand ur views and enjoy ur posts. It’s not my poll nor my rules nor do I decide the winner. Many movies I liked got out the polls. The Amir khan poll is up next and thst one will be interesting. I’m hoping this concludes soon and we can start that one. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

But what about the accounts not new? Aren't most of the established accounts voting for VZ?

for the past few hours it was 40% 60%. Fake ids started one hour ago and continues to do so. I am not referring to yesterday votes or morning votes.

for the past few hours it was 40% 60%. Fake ids started one hour ago and continues to do so. I am not referring to yesterday votes or morning votes.

i would ask TM todo a revote or just take the comments on regular members and discount the newbies since in case some think their votes not legit because I don’t want VZ winning with a tarnished tag. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

OMG YES VEER ZAARA YOU GOT THIS! smiley40

Although I’m slightly offended because I found Kal Ho Na Ho better.  

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nullify all the bogus fake votes 

and close all of these pointless polls based on these dragged overhyped lame films. 

😂 

Chak de India leads now n the match. It will goto the next round. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

what the hell happened here last night smiley3

Stone-Cold thumbnail

if this is the case, i will not be participating in any polls. since people here in this forum are deciding who the winner going to be. Enjoysmiley1

don't let that stop you from participating smiley18

Stone-Cold thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

i would ask TM todo a revote or just take the comments on regular members and discount the newbies since in case some think their votes not legit because I don’t want VZ winning with a tarnished tag. 

in regards to the rigged voting.. there isn't any way of proving that?

this match has 85 votes, the previous polls had 105+ votes so i really dont think there is any way of proving fake ID's etc..  

I don't redoing a poll is a sensible thing to do at all, if we redo it for this match then others will complain that it should have been done for their favorite movie previously (HAHK vs BB or KHNH vs Swades)

maybe in the next tournment we do votes via comments only instead of a poll? 

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

what the hell happened here last night smiley3

read the comments. Some saying some made ids to overturn the results as it’s been unpredictable. One pint chak de leading then suddenly VZ and now I see chak de leading again.