Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

They have the best chemistry and best bonding which is above any rivalry and competition which is very endearing to see in this two faced world 

May Allah protect their friendship from the evil eye

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice thread awida i would love okb and AAA in a new drama but sadly both are on break 

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I would love to see them in a drama, preferably a comedy genre..They will ace itsmiley27

MochaQueen thumbnail

I juat want to see AAA with Yumna

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okb, AAA and Wahaj are my favorite trio..I wish they do sth similar to Ehed E Wafa based on friendship.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Nice. But, the dance looks so random .I have noticed that Pakistan has great artists in terms of singing, instrumental music , acting etcetera..But, interms of dancing, even the best they have aren't upto the mark..

I mean here in India, we have so many dance forms, finest dancers, we have so many actors who were trained in various dance forms like madhuri, hema malini, Kamal hassan, hritik,tiger and their finesse can be seen in their dance, something that these Pak celebrities lack...i have seen many  ITV celebs dancing too...gurmeet n his wife, Neil and his wife, drashti, Ankita sharma, shivangi, Shivani . I know most of these people are trained, but I have seen even non trained one's performing much better..

I saw another video few days back, where these people were dancing on natu natu, even that looked so random..I saw many other celebs like hania, yumna dancing too..but none seem to dance well or maybe my expectation is more..

Edited by nightingale1234 - 2 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Have you seen their dancing video in recent video. 

Someone need to cast them in a romcom 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Nice. But, the dance looks so random .I have noticed that Pakistan has great artists in terms of singing, instrumental music , acting etcetera..But, interms of dancing, even the best they have aren't upto the mark..

I mean here in India, we have so many dance forms, finest dancers, we have so many actors who were trained in various dance forms like madhuri, hema malini, Kamal hassan, hritik,tiger and their finesse can be seen in their dance, something that these Pak celebrities lack...i have seen many  ITV celebs dancing too...gurmeet n his wife, Neil and his wife, drashti, Ankita sharma, shivangi, Shivani . I know most of these people are trained, but I have seen even non trained one's performing much better..

I saw another video few days back, where these people were dancing on natu natu, even that looked so random..I saw many other celebs like hania, yumna dancing too..but none seem to dance well or maybe my expectation is more..

It could be due to the culture of Pakistan. They are Islamic and dancing is not something allowed in the religion so I assume unlike Indian celebs who had professional training from an early age, the pakistani celebs didn't have any formal training until they entered showbiz.