Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Drama Dynasty

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

😵annoying and so self deprecating. Why is Alia still so enamored by Ranbir? She is trying to please him to obsession levels. This is unhealthy and dangerous. 

It seems there is lack of love and trust between the couple. 

See their recent PR tactics.. PR is trying to project Kapoor as loving husband.. tomorrow u will get to know ( filmfare awards telecast). Ranbir ACTUALLY doesn't seem interested in her. Poor aloo.

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 2 months ago
Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Drama Dynasty

Originally posted by: wat_up

I have dimples too but knowing the Kapoor lad likes them I hide mind lol. The person with the most natural looking and apparent  dimples is Preity zinta. 

Yeah, Priety & SRK have prominent dimples

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Drama Dynasty

Originally posted by: sharaban

After trying to make her neck longer like Deepika, now is she trying to imitate Madhubala and Madhuri's  lopsided smile here.? 🤔 . 😳

Failed attempt , I must say 🤣

- - - - - - - 

Make her neck longer like Deepika? How?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Make her neck longer like Deepika? How?

photoshoots may consciously gardan upper ki taraf kheench kar

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharaban

photoshoots may consciously gardan upper ki taraf kheench kar

Yes I remember her doing it during Kalank phase. She was going through a major facelift at that time which everyone noticed. Her wardrobe changed, her way of speaking changed and even her attitude changed. Alia started off as a cute sweet and adorable actress and transformed into this annoying, self entitled, self unaware prick of a nepo baby. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

At the risk of starting unsubstantiated rumors, this also looks like it could be neurological. Like Bells Palsy or something.  The lopsidedness seems too much in some videos.  

But if she’s doing it on purpose it’s time to call a shrink.  Contorting your facial muscles this much is a sign of a bigger problem IMO.   

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think that it is Bell's Palsy...I think it really is a kind of tic Alia has developped...it's not all the time when she talks...

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't think that it is Bell's Palsy...I think it really is a kind of tic Alia has developped...it's not all the time when she talks...

She has the resources to get the best help, as long as she’s aware that she needs help.  

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Drama Dynasty

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Yes I remember her doing it during Kalank phase. She was going through a major facelift at that time which everyone noticed. Her wardrobe changed, her way of speaking changed and even her attitude changed. Alia started off as a cute sweet and adorable actress and transformed into this annoying, self entitled, self unaware prick of a nepo baby. 

Summed it up perfectly 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I also have the feeling that her face changed (and at least one dimple isn't 'at the same place' anymore)...but maybe, it's also age...

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - What work do you think has Alia Bhatt got done?