Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Yeah she is twitching her mouth a lot these days. Even in Rocky Rani her mouth movements were pretty jarring and distracting. I would hate it if it was for a silly man. She is beautiful otherwise without trying all these crazy things. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

My goodness, I've never been interested in her to watch her public appearances so this is the first time I'm seeing this and it's very jarring. It makes me uncomfortable to watch through the screen lol, like I'm getting second-hand embarrassment for her.

It's like anytime she hears about any other actress getting praised for a distinguishing trait, she has to try and appropriate that for herself. Like Katrina and Deepika's physical stature and height is something she's been trying to copy with clothes that are ill-suited for her body frame. Now she's trying to copy the dimple that other actors like SRK and Preity have naturally.

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

My goodness, I've never been interested in her to watch her public appearances so this is the first time I'm seeing this and it's very jarring. It makes me uncomfortable to watch through the screen lol, like I'm getting second-hand embarrassment for her.

It's like anytime she hears about any other actress getting praised for a distinguishing trait, she has to try and appropriate that for herself. Like Katrina and Deepika's physical stature and height is something she's been trying to copy with clothes that are ill-suited for her body frame. Now she's trying to copy the dimple that other actors like SRK and Preity have naturally.

I love your posts, ngl ( Not only this one but have also come across several such posts). Analysis on point šŸ’Æ

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ew why does she talk like that

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Once I asked my neighbor aunt, why she prefers to wear red a lot, she told me her husband like this color a lot. 

ewwwww........I am someone who  doesn't like to follow someone's preferences.......it makes life so boring....but it happens between many  lovers or partners......ewwwww

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Ew why does she talk like that

To look cute šŸ˜‘

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Once I asked my neighbor aunt, why she prefers to wear red a lot, she told me her husband like this color a lot. 

ewwwww........I am someone who  doesn't like to follow someone's preferences.......it makes life so boring....but it happens between many  lovers or partners......ewwwww

Alia is literally Ranbir's puppet. She will do anything to please her drunkard hubby

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Yeah she is twitching her mouth a lot these days. Even in Rocky Rani her mouth movements were pretty jarring and distracting. I would hate it if it was for a silly man. She is beautiful otherwise without trying all these crazy things. 

Alia 's second cringe performance after Brahmastra. She was the weakest link of the film, imo

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Alia 's second cringe performance after Brahmastra. She was the weakest link of the film, imo

Indeedā€¦ couldnā€™t bear her in the movie yelling like a banshee.

Btw,Am I confusing you with someone else or you used to be Aliaā€™s fan?