Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Will Angad still save Sahiba knowing that she hurt his Mumma Fountain Of Tears Smiley

Actually makes sense to save Sahiba from the asylum coz there are more torture chambers in bhootiya haveli. Each member is a torture chamber I Feel Sick Smiley

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suji01

Maine jaan boojhkar Sahiba par haath nahi uthaaya. Woh situation aisi thi ki anjaane mein mera haath uth gaya uspar.

Chal Angad, maan liya anjaane mein tera haath uth gaya.

Other than finding out Veer’s truth and exposing ONLY to Mongas, what role did you play as an elder brother and brother in law to give Veer a thrashing of his life. ZILCH.

When you can slap your wife and have a bloodied wrestling match with Garry, you tell me you couldn’t slap Veer even ONCE and you let him leave. Big Round Of Applause Smiley

Exactly!! Why didn't Angad beat him to a pulp πŸ˜•? Veer just threw a tantrum and went out like an impish child. And Angad was like I'll get your sorry... Yaa send it through Swiggy πŸ™„πŸ™„... I have lost all faith in Angads character

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Exactly!! Why didn't Angad beat him to a pulp πŸ˜•? Veer just threw a tantrum and went out like an impish child. And Angad was like I'll get your sorry... Yaa send it through Swiggy πŸ™„πŸ™„... I have lost all faith in Angads character

Yeah he can slap Sahiba who wasn’t at fault but let Veer scot free. Justice smiley32

Most of all, Veer didn’t even accept he was at fault so him saying sorry is useless coz he doesn’t mean it. Veer’s evilness keeps getting worse everyday. He has no ounce of humanity left. His sorry face and accepting he should have believed in Sahiba won’t make him a good person overnight.

Edited by suji01 - 2 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj "hi papa " movie dekhi there fl bcz of accident lost her memory..n dun remember she was married...itni movies copy kar rhe hai tmd Wale isko bhi karlein ...let sahiba to forget that she is married...already families r at logger heads ...moongas should take her away n then makers can build angad sahiba relationship from the start ...( They r d leads toh aaj nhi toh kal inko hi milna islye)

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kya pata shock se memory loss ho jaaye nd she will be freed from Brars asylum because right now angad kahi se bhi ml nhi lag raha uske andar dum hi nhi ki sahiba ke liye fight kare against his mumma nd family agar bacha bhi lega toh kya is his character is as strong as harman from Shakti jo fight kare whole world se his character is abusive nd toxic 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

His temper and ability to assault is only reserved for Sahiba from now on I guess. Else his mouth doesn't open nor do his hands work.

People want Seerat to be exposed, the post expose behavior of Angad will be somehow more disappointing than the disappointment he has been for past whole year.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Aaj "hi papa " movie dekhi there fl bcz of accident lost her memory..n dun remember she was married...itni movies copy kar rhe hai tmd Wale isko bhi karlein ...let sahiba to forget that she is married...already families r at logger heads ...moongas should take her away n then makers can build angad sahiba relationship from the start ...( They r d leads toh aaj nhi toh kal inko hi milna islye)

Memory loss. They are showing Sahibas redemption for daring to accept divorce that Angad forced her into.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

His temper and ability to assault is only reserved for Sahiba from now on I guess. Else his mouth doesn't open nor do his hands work.

People want Seerat to be exposed, the post expose behavior of Angad will be somehow more disappointing than the disappointment he has been for past whole year.

I agree. Seerat gets exposed or not Angad won't sudarofy. That's 100% sure. Now hell roam here and there with his sorry face.. The moment Sahiba comes back to him, Paaji will revert to his original form. Though I would I hate to see Angad- Seerat together, I can't help noticing how perfect they are for each other. They are the original Rab ne bana di jodi.. No matter what happens they end up together in one place defying all logic even πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. They both deserve each other... And Seerat is a perfect fit for that family of 🐻🐻. 

P. S: If Angad has a bit of love or even humanity left in him, he should take her ( Sahiba) back to Monga house.. And stay there with her... Since they have to be under one roof for the next 180 days. 

Edited by Athz - 2 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Ever greedy spineless Moongas odd days and Even Days, let's see how long these guys stay at odd days until Angad says they don't even bother to ask their daughter what happened that night now giving gyaan πŸŒšπŸ‘ΉπŸ’€πŸŒš what parents,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘greedy spineless moongas what they I'll do now?? I guess they'll roam around a few days Bechari banke and then back to normal like nothing happened for them Angad has to do everything and blame Angad only. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Iam very proud of angad realising his mistakes , who believes a sweet brother like veer could do that kaand? And he didn't dismiss sahibas allegations totally , just wanted to have discussions so if any misunderstandings will be removed, his slap was wrong.But if people want to turn their eyes off on what was the situation no one can help it..sahiba did hall drama. Angad asked her settle things in a peacefully manner,wntef to talk to keerat, she didn't allow it. And made a mess. Moongas saw everything now they are talking what else we can expect from them.