Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

bhram hai unka smiley36

Sahiba ko kahin sukoon nhi milega 

Ofcourse Sahiba ko sukoon mila to TMD makers Sukoon se nahi reh payenge

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What is Angad doing in the precao? He could have simply followed the van in his car.. Instead he runs behind the van? When is this torture going to end and when is Angad going to be useful? 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So all that action in middle of road for nothing..I guess he will listen to mumma then think and decide after a few days. 

If only he never bothered. 😪 

But he will to make her indebted to him for saving her out of mental asylum. Or maybe he finds out the drug stuff and realizes she is not mad so goes to get her back.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

What is Angad doing in the precao? He could have simply followed the van in his car.. Instead he runs behind the van? When is this torture going to end and when is Angad going to be useful? 

One thing he could do a bit decently. Appear at end moment doing lots of action.

Ab toh uss main bhi Late Lateef.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations for the new thread. A few thoughts regarding the episode and precap. 

1. I think there's a reason why Angad stopped the car and started running after the ambulance. Precap mein wo thik se nehi dikhaya.. precap mein pura ka pura episode to nehi dikha sakta na ? Maybe some cars were parked in the front or his car malfunctioning because of sudden break ( gear jam jise kehete hai ) , so he'd no other choice but to run after the car.

Kisine ye socha ki Saiba to kaise pata chala Angad is passing by ?? Isn't she in an insane state ??

2. Aise kaise husband ya parents ko inform kiye bina kisi ko bhi utha kar van mein baitha kar mental hospital le ja sakte hai ?? Permission to chod hi do.. If they deemed her dangerous towards their safety , they'd have easily locked her up in a room and called her parents to come and collect her . Ek petite si ladki wo bhi bimaar kya kar leti against a house full of family members more than half of them male members. 

But nehi they treat her like trash that can be discarded without a passing thought or any humanity. People treat their own rabid pets much better . They got rid of her post haste as if she's a nuclear bomb jo Brars pe explode hone wali hai.

3. VJ was as usual extremely good in the Monga house scene . 👏 Jitne tareef ki jaye kam hai.. his subtle expressions  the way his eyes talk.. goosebumps. If only the script gave him something semi decent to work with..

4. Seerat will totally deny her involvement in the whole kaand even if Saiba confronts her because though she gave her the water she could easily say she didn't know it was spiked. She could even say it's Angad who did it because he's in a hurry to divorce Sahiba.

4. It's obvious that Sahiba is not mentally ready to part with Angad , when her guards are down , she's deeply and obstinately unwilling to divorce Angad . I wish Angad bhi shadi to lekar thoda try kare.. it is always easy to break something but much difficult and worthwhile to preserve something. Why young couples part ways so easily instead of working on their relationship at the first sight of marital disharmony nowadays. . Esha Deol is also getting divorce.

5. I need ASB to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror . Banda akhir chahta kya hai .. kaunsa zindegi bhar ka keyed.. I find it revolting for a man to play such a victim at the hands of fate. If she's important for you go fight for her or else free her. You and toxic family are killing her. 

6. I couldn't help but think ye naubat hi nehi aati agar Angad had shown even a little bit of care towards Sahiba . One servant to look after her when he's gone , all these things could've been prevented.

7. I do think Angad will somehow save her warna VJ iss baat ko apne ig mein highlight nehi karta.. itna uchhal kud ke kya faida agar Sahiba ko bacha nehi paya to.

Edited by DanmeiLover - 2 months ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Kis kis ko lagta hai Sahiba will be tortured at the mental asylum? Maybe some one will try to SA her ,which is why that promo came of her in torn clothes and bruises.

Angad will save her at the last moment.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Makers has the habit of showing Angad effort in the last moment. SBS and Himanshi both confirmed that angad will support her and ya even I hope that he will be able to rescue her going by VJ post 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Promo is already done with keerat . I don’t think any such thing will happen

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Some viewers in ig are theorizing that Romi is back and he's the one who's supplying Seerat with the drugs so that Sahiba can end up at the same place as him.

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Promo is already done with keerat . I don’t think any such thing will happen

Oh. Okay.

Then Ig Angad will somehow stop the van.

Maybe by showing a red flag.. 🚩 jo ki wo khud hai .. smiley36