Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

There's only one person who has openly shown insecurity towards likes of Kriti & Kiarasmiley36

Be it pretending to not know Kriti's name on the Neha Dhupia show or trying to get her item song edited out of Kalank, more recently planting paps to call her Sita maa a day b4 Kriti's Adipurush released (wo alag baat hai that it was dumpster fire but she was getting some +ve traction in between) it's not far fetched to assume that the sharing of National Award went down well either.

Kiara bechari ko toh khud ka song nhi promote karne dia Kalank ka wahan koodh padi thi Varun ke saath launch meinsmiley36, not to mention the recent Filmfare PR nightmare where Kiara was the most probable nominee to win but someone's fragile who couldn't bear the thought of losing it to her smiley36

So it isn't exactly a shocker that Kriti getting some accolades for her acting in a decent enough hit is bothering certain someone 

Hint:🥔smiley36

Also keep in mind that the same nefarious pair who have issues with Kriti and wouldn't even mention the shared National Award win on KWK because it was considered an insult for goddaughter to have shared with Kriti are still fuming over Dilwale's casting.

Everyone knows KJo wanted Alia to be cast next to Varun in that. KJo was desperate to prove that Varun/Alia were the next SRK/Kajol and wanted both pairs together in one film. KJo lobbied heavily to get Alia the role in that movie and I'm so glad Rohit Shetty refused and kept Kriti.

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

People are so naive to think that this is kriti's PR..it is the rival PR doing her dirty..reverse psychology anyone? Kriti is the biggest threat currently to all top actresses..deep..katrina..alia..kiara..could be anyone of these..knowing history..it could very well be dp/alia's PR..kiara seems sorted and katrina never cared for such PR even in her prime..she seems happy in her personal life to even care about this anymore

Biggest threat? smiley37 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Sanon is not an innocent girl, lol. She has the most aggressive PR in bollywood. Despite getting opportunities ( after back to back duds) from Dinesh Vijan & Sajid Nadiadwala, she portrays herself as an abla naari. Even Sridevi's toe nail >> Sanon & her entire career. Audacity of Cunning Sanon to say this 🤮🤮🤮

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Also keep in mind that the same nefarious pair who have issues with Kriti and wouldn't even mention the shared National Award win on KWK because it was considered an insult for goddaughter to have shared with Kriti are still fuming over Dilwale's casting.

Everyone knows KJo wanted Alia to be cast next to Varun in that. KJo was desperate to prove that Varun/Alia were the next SRK/Kajol and wanted both pairs together in one film. KJo lobbied heavily to get Alia the role in that movie and I'm so glad Rohit Shetty refused and kept Kriti.

I mean Dilwale was so shit..it was so so shit that i feel bad that it ended up with kriti..that movie put her career on a stall after a promising debut..a career suicide..it took her 2 years to bounce back with bareli ki barfi..it almost ended kajol's career..and put a permanent end and destroyed legacy of shah-kajol's iconic jodi..if a filmaker could be arrested for making an atrocious movie..rohit shetty be behind bars for this trash of next level

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Sanon is not an innocent girl, lol.

I wanna hear this story smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

ouffff....you really, really disliked this movie...and the one who made it...

Being what I am I still saw some things I could enjoy...and at least Rohit made Chennai Express and gave us Meenamma smiley4....

Iceland is beautiful...indeed...cold and beautiful smiley1...and the 2nd part SRK is just ...yummy smiley27 (ah yes, I liked the Varun-Kriti pairing)

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Majority of TBMUJ praise now is about Kriti and the ones that talk about box office a lot of those only have Kriti’s pictures too. Not all but quite a few.  Her PR is fully capable of being aggressive and stepping on other people.  But I guess that’s how things work nowadays.  I’m kind of surprised Shahid isn’t counter attacking here.  

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Majority of TBMUJ praise now is about Kriti and the ones that talk about box office a lot of those only have Kriti’s pictures too. Not all but quite a few.  Her PR is fully capable of being aggressive and stepping on other people.  But I guess that’s how things work nowadays.  I’m kind of surprised Shahid isn’t counter attacking here.  

I noticed it too. Shahid has been completely sidelined. Can’t be a rival PR to this extent. Also I watched the movie and can say with authority that Kriti’s performance is not some extraordinary performance that people are going so gaga about it. She did a good job but nothing extraordinary. At places she looked wooden and if this was the first movie I am watching of hers I would’ve attributed it to the role of the Robot she was playing in the movie.