Parminder on Neetii accepting Shaily marriage proposal

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

What is this lady's problem? First she only wanted her to get married and hence was open to prospects and invited proposals for Neetii, now that Neeti has finally agreed to get married she is ranting that the guy is just too good for Neetii and that she might play with his feeling and ruin his life. Is she for real? So what did she want for Neetii? Some third class guy like the previous one which came to see her? A middle aged tharkii type of guy?? In other words she is voluntarily trying to ruin Neetii again like how she did when she was married to Rajiv. First she bought and kept Pari in the house to interfere with their marriage and now she wants to marry Neetii off to just anyone. What a cheap woman she is, just because she was proved wrong she is unable to digest that she is moving on and getting married to someone other than her fraud nephew Rajiv. I guess she can't tolerate Neetii getting a good partner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

When someone has committed the amount of crimes Niti has, not even sparing her own flesh and blood, it's hard to trust her.

She's obsessed with Sanju to the point of not accepting the word "NO" even though she started the divorce procedure and now wants him back simply because she cannot see Pari having him.

She tried killing a number of ppl simply for him, and th3 result was him being disgusted by her.

So now she has changed her tactics and goals. 

Taiji has very good reasons to not trust that snake.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rein123

What is this lady's problem? First she only wanted her to get married and hence was open to prospects and invited proposals for Neetii, now that Neeti has finally agreed to get married she is ranting that the guy is just too good for Neetii and that she might play with his feeling and ruin his life. Is she for real? So what did she want for Neetii? Some third class guy like the previous one which came to see her? A middle aged tharkii type of guy?? In other words she is voluntarily trying to ruin Neetii again like how she did when she was married to Rajiv. First she bought and kept Pari in the house to interfere with their marriage and now she wants to marry Neetii off to just anyone. What a cheap woman she is, just because she was proved wrong she is unable to digest that she is moving on and getting married to someone other than her fraud nephew Rajiv. I guess she can't tolerate Neetii getting a good partner.

Arre iss kamini taai ki problem kya h? Agar neeti shadi ke liye naa karti toh neeti acting kar rahi hai (fir toh all the girls who reject marriage proposals, r fake) abb neeti ne shadi ke liye haan kardi toh bol rahi h 'neeti Shelly ke sath koi khel na khele' abbe khel tum sab khel rahe ho Shelly ke sath usse rajneeti past chhupake, n taai khud shadi karwana chahti h neeti ki Shelly se. N tum sabne neeti ke sath jo khel khele hain uski toh ginti b ni ho sakti.
Bohot sahi sunaya neeti ne RAJU ko : 'ladkon ka jab mann bhar jata hai ladkiyon se toh vo kisi aur ladki ke pass chale jate hain' very good! Iss raju ki shakal dekhne wali thi khudka description sunke
Maine pehle hi bola tha makers ka logic se koi lena dena nai h. Neeti faking her memory loss doesn't make any sense coz why would she save pari from jail? Why would she fake her memory loss in front of rakesh? Why would she take the risk of rakesh selling her? When neeti talked to her unconscious mom in private, Why would she praise pari n bajwas? still makers showed her faking her memory loss. These makers will never stop butchering neeti's character just to whitewash pari n Raju. But jitna makers neeti ko viewers ki nazar me niche girane ki try karte hain utna ye makers khud meri nazar me niche gir jaate hain. But jitna marzi try kar len ye pari n raju ko mai kabhi like ni karungi. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Arre iss kamini taai ki problem kya h? Agar neeti shadi ke liye naa karti toh neeti acting kar rahi hai (fir toh all the girls who reject marriage proposals, r fake) abb neeti ne shadi ke liye haan kardi toh bol rahi h 'neeti Shelly ke sath koi khel na khele' abbe khel tum sab khel rahe ho Shelly ke sath usse rajneeti past chhupake, n taai khud shadi karwana chahti h neeti ki Shelly se. N tum sabne neeti ke sath jo khel khele hain uski toh ginti b ni ho sakti.

Bohot sahi sunaya neeti ne RAJU ko : 'ladkon ka jab mann bhar jata hai ladkiyon se toh vo kisi aur ladki ke pass chale jate hain' very good! Iss raju ki shakal dekhne wali thi khudka description sunke

Maine pehle hi bola tha makers ka logic se koi lena dena nai h. Neeti faking her memory loss doesn't make any sense coz why would she save pari from jail? Why would she fake her memory loss in front of rakesh? Why would she take the risk of rakesh selling her? When neeti talked to her unconscious mom in private, Why would she praise pari n bajwas? still makers showed her faking her memory loss. These makers will never stop butchering neeti's character just to whitewash pari n Raju. But jitna makers neeti ko viewers ki nazar me niche girane ki try karte hain utna ye makers khud meri nazar me niche gir jaate hain. But jitna marzi try kar len ye pari n raju ko mai kabhi like ni karungi. 

I'm totally enjoying this side of Neeti. smiley40 The makers don't even realise that the more they try to glorify pariraju and the bajwas by butchering Neeti's character, the more support she will receive from the majority of the viewers.

The truth is the makers need her badly to keep the show running. Neeti ke bina iss show mein dikhane layak koi story hai bhi kya? She is the heart and soul of this show. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

I'm totally enjoying this side of Neeti. smiley40 The makers don't even realise that the more they try to glorify pariraju and the bajwas by butchering Neeti's character, the more support she will receive from the majority of the viewers.

The truth is the makers need her badly to keep the show running. Neeti ke bina iss show mein dikhane layak koi story hai bhi kya? She is the heart and soul of this show. 

i always enjoy every side of neeti except her loving raju. Iske alawa neeti jab bhi kisiki band bajati hai, i love it. Today i enjoyed her beating rakesh but i would've enjoyed it more if she would've done it for herself, not raju. Agar neeti rakesh ko ye bolke peet ti 'tune muje uthane ki himmat ki thi, aaj mai tuje duniya se utha dungi' toh zyada maze aate

Aurora_77 thumbnail

i always enjoy every side of neeti except her loving raju. Iske alawa neeti jab bhi kisiki band bajati hai, i love it. Today i enjoyed her beating rakesh but i would've enjoyed it more if she would've done it for herself, not raju. Agar neeti rakesh ko ye bolke peet ti 'tune muje uthane ki himmat ki thi, aaj mai tuje duniya se utha dungi' toh zyada maze aate

Exactly. She needs to fight for herself and not for the cheater narcissist Raju who doesn't care about anyone else but himself. 

Infact it would have been more fun to watch if she had beaten Raju like that smiley36  

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Exactly. She needs to fight for herself and not for the cheater narcissist Raju who doesn't care about anyone else but himself. 

Infact it would have been more fun to watch if she had beaten Raju like that smiley36  

bold- wow! I was just about to type that. U stole my thoughts. I think ye Sapna Sapna hi rahega. Btw, jab neeti bol rahi thi, saare ladke bilkul chup hoke sunn rahe the. Kuch ni kia kisine neeti ko. I love this strong fearless side of her. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

bold- wow! I was just about to type that. U stole my thoughts. I think ye Sapna Sapna hi rahega. Btw, jab neeti bol rahi thi, saare ladke bilkul chup hoke sunn rahe the. Kuch ni kia kisine neeti ko. I love this strong fearless side of her. 

Same here. Love how bold and fearless she has always been and now even more.  The makers are doing everything they can to make her negative, but many of us have started liking her way more. 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What was shown yesterday is exactly why Pammy's got a problem with Neetl: Neeti is a kala saya on her home/family + she knows she won't marry any other man.

She some plan as shown in the promo.

Also... Lmao @ Neeti calling herself a dayan (even she & writers know it... & it also happens to be theme color of her engagement party!).

Lol.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Such lame attempts by the makers trying to save their beloved Pari from being called 'dayan' (which is used for her frequently in several online platforms) by making Neeti say it to herself. 😅😂 Lol!! Do they really think that ab neeti ne ko khud ko dayan bola toh ab sab neeti ko hate karne lagege? Rehne do bhai makers. Tumse na ho payega. Ye toh koi bewakoof bhi bata dega ki zor zabardasti Neeti ko villain banaya jaa raha hai so that Pariraju ko sab pasand karne lage.  Divine couple ko trolling se bachaane ki gaanja technique. 😂smiley39

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago