Confirmation of PariRaj's marriage as illegitimate?

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
#1

Guys, I know we have to suspend all sense of reason when watching this crapfest. BUT did the writers just admit that PariRaj's marriage is illegal? If Rajneeti were illegitimate, why would Neeti have to file for divorce? Most importantly,  if PariRaj's marriage was legitimate then why would PariRaj have to be married to give the spineless one  character. Did the writers just concede a major contentious point on this show? Are they admitting that PariRaj is illegitimate? If so, we can call Pari a mistress and Rajiv a cheatersmiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

3463

Users

7

Likes

72

Frequent Posters

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
#2

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Guys, I know we have to suspend all sense of reason when watching this crapfest. BUT did the writers just admit that PariRaj's marriage is illegal? If Rajneeti were illegitimate, why would Neeti have to file for divorce? Most importantly,  if PariRaj's marriage was legitimate then why would PariRaj have to be married to give the spineless one  character. Did the writers just concede a major contentious point on this show? Are they admitting that PariRaj is illegitimate? If so, we can call Pari a mistress and Rajiv a cheatersmiley36


hahaha that's what i pointed out

if pari+rajeev marriage was never registered and neeti and rajeev got divorced legally

then pari is actually a mistress

which anyway makes her "ch--"coz she always is "ch--"

and rajeev is a cheater in true sense

just because he has to prove that pari is not characterless he divorced her wifesmiley37

which actually makes both rajeev and pari -->"characterless"

p.s this is not name calling...this same word is used again and again in drama...we are not making it upsmiley39

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
#3

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll


hahaha that's what i pointed out

if pari+rajeev marriage was never registered and neeti and rajeev got divorced legally

then pari is actually a mistress

which anyway makes her "ch--"coz she always is "ch--"

and rajeev is a cheater in true sense

just because he has to prove that pari is not characterless he divorced her wifesmiley37

which actually makes both rajeev and pari -->"characterless"

p.s this is not name calling...this same word is used again and again in drama...we are not making it upsmiley39

Great minds think alikesmiley2

It's because the writers are in a knotsmiley37They are trying everything to ship Pari Raj but all they do is make it worse. I fully believe they never thought Neeti will.have fans. They assumed all the fans would be in favor of PariRaj. Now, what to do? They have admitted that PariRaj is illegitimate which makes Neeti even more of a victim 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago
#4

Rajiv initially married Pari for the property, so I'm pretty sure he must have legalized their marriage, whether it was on or off screen, that's a different story.

He admitted he is marrying Pari again so that people like Niti and her mother won't dare to call her characterless anymore (a word Niti the 2nd wife has been using a lot everywhere for Pari, glad Sanju shut her up) with no reason, especially given that she is pg with his child. And for the same reason, he gave her the invitation card to the wedding.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team PariRaj

Posted: 5 months ago
#5

Because in delulu Neeti's delulu brain, she's the first wife and Pari the other woman. When in reality, it is the other way around. Aur behen ne bahut conveniently sirf cheating accusation daala Sanju pe but not bigamy charges. Because if she did, any sane judge will throw out the divorce petition and throw Rajeev in jail. It has been repeated over and over by different characters that Pari is the first and legal wife of Rajeev. And Rajeev said he wants to marry her again with full consent and give her all the rights she was denied last time.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago
#6

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Rajiv initially married Pari for the property, so I'm pretty sure he must have legalized their marriage, whether it was on or off screen, that's a different story.

He admitted he is marrying Pari again so that people like Niti and her mother won't dare to call her characterless anymore (a word Niti the 2nd wife has been using a lot everywhere for Pari, glad Sanju shut her up) with no reason, especially given that she is pg with his child. And for the same reason, he gave her the invitation card to the wedding.

what is his name..Rajeev or Sanju or is it both. 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago
#7

Originally posted by: Indira1211

what is his name..Rajeev or Sanju or is it both. 


Both, that's how he was able to fool both women.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago
#8

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92


Both, that's how he was able to fool both women.

and looks like he has identity documents with both names that’s why his both marriages are legal .‘he’s a con artist who should be in jail,😡 actually this show should be banned…because it’s sending a message out there to men that they can do this crap,and get away with it..😡

Edited by Indira1211 - 5 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team PariRaj

Posted: 5 months ago
#9

Originally posted by: Indira1211

and looks like he has identity documents with both names that’s why his both marriages are legal .‘he’s a con artist who should be in jail,😡 actually this show should be banned…because it’s sending a message out there to men that they can do this crap,and get away with it..😡

I guess his name is Rajeev Sanju Bajwa. That explains how he got the job with Sanju name.

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
#10

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Rajiv initially married Pari for the property, so I'm pretty sure he must have legalized their marriage, whether it was on or off screen, that's a different story.

He admitted he is marrying Pari again so that people like Niti and her mother won't dare to call her characterless anymore (a word Niti the 2nd wife has been using a lot everywhere for Pari, glad Sanju shut her up) with no reason, especially given that she is pg with his child. And for the same reason, he gave her the invitation card to the wedding.

On what planet did Sanju shut her up? Is HE the last word on anything? Just because HE proclaimed that his mistress is NOT  characterless then somehow the viewers should suspend our belief and disregard what we saw on our screens.

NO. BOTH  Pari and Rajiv are characterless and criminals. They have BOTH victimized Neeti and the majority of people watching this show agree they are BOTH characterless 

Since when does a proclamation from  one character, much less a criminal engaged in bigamy, have the last word on anything. 

Well. Bebe says Rajiv and Pari are scum. So if we follow this logic, what she proclaims say is final toosmiley37

These writers are NOT going to rewrite history.  Pari IS characterless.  She did not tell Neeti that Rajiv married her AND she has romanced him openly.  She is also now in love with him. That is characterless and spineless

As for Rajiv, literally the last person to speak about character . My loathing for this character is well established so no need to repeat here. In my eyes, even Rakesh has more character than Rajiv. This just throws a wrench in the writers plan to ship Pari Raj. Go ahead abs ship them but don't expect anyone to root for him. They are both heinous characters

Edited by kiransgirl - 5 months ago