Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Dadisa is turning soft ..not fully but has started feeling for abhira ..she was happy yesterday thinking about abhira's success and today she was very very worried for her safety..she was assured only when abhira herself pacified her..

I felt ruhi also was good yesterday and today ..

This gives positivity..I guess yuvraj will be the one who will show abhira the truth about ruhi and armaan or maybe when yuvraj finds about the one year deal between abhira and armaan , he will just open it up to family ..

Anyway it will just get interesting 😜

That actor who plays yuvraj is so cute it's just that impossible to not like him..he could have easily played armaan's character 🀣..(I am aint glorifying the character yuvraj or his stalking activities)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Dadisa is turning soft ..not fully but has started feeling for abhira ..she was happy yesterday thinking about abhira's success and today she was very very worried for her safety..she was assured only when abhira herself pacified her..

I felt ruhi also was good yesterday and today ..

This gives positivity..I guess yuvraj will be the one who will show abhira the truth about ruhi and armaan or maybe when yuvraj finds about the one year deal between abhira and armaan , he will just open it up to family ..

Anyway it will just get interesting 😜

That actor who plays yuvraj is so cute it's just that impossible to not like him..he could have easily played armaan's character 🀣..(I am aint glorifying the character yuvraj or his stalking activities)

Gaurav Sharma is a good actor. And it's difficult not to like him as an actor. Yuvraj is both dangerous and funny. This is what makes his character entertaining. It's good that Dadisa is turning soft towards Abhira. 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Yes ..actor is too cute to be playing baddie ..

Dadisa stole it today..

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When Armaan was with Roohi and Abhira lied about his whereabouts Daadisa advised her nicely...

She is good ...when Armaan and Roohi's truth will be out she will be the biggest Abhira supporter...

Sometimes I think daadisa 's heart loves Armaan but in her head reminds her of his mother....

Roohi has been good to Abhira., only problem between them is Armaan...once Roohi realises Armaan and Abhira are in love she will back off....today she wanted to touch Armaan's wounds but did not... If Armaan stops giving her fake promises she will get the reality...

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Makers shouldn't have made him Akshara 's murderer..

Swathi.A thumbnail

Yes problem is armaan.. He thinks he can handle ruhi but he himself is Ruhi's problem.. Rather than helping he is messing with her mind.. 

I wish ruhi understands and takes care of herself better.. 

Swathi.A thumbnail

He will say his aim was armaan only not akshara.. πŸ˜‚

Edited by Swathiyaa - 2 months ago
India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: viji2111

Makers shouldn't have made him Akshara 's murderer..

he murdered that guy on the road who was helping abhira.....not only akshu.....so he is a khatarnaak murderer.....and a baddie.......

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No matter how she acts now or how change she may be in the future, it doesn’t erase her past crimes and abuses. Such characters always do everything and then whitewashed or forget whitewashed, their acts are completely ignored and normalized because they are oldies  

Swathi.A thumbnail

Yes but always negative and hatred filled character for once had a heart to check ok girl who was attacked.. I dint expect this from her..