Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Kavya's current situation makes me sympathize with her. Had she not interfered in Omi's matter, had she not been in this situation. Omi took the extreme step of sacrificing his life which ofcourse wasn't right by any means. All the blame is on Kavya bcz ppl just needed someone to be blamed for I guess. She is so weak and vulnerable right now that even Adi can be brainwashed against her. She will be left with no one. Or she will need to be back with her fiery attitude! Then no one will stand a chance against her!!

Edited by Rohan20025555 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

1st of all I think like a newly Weds girl kavya not involved alka n Omi matter because she saw he is not good man how he behave with her family n pardhan family not like her that much

this matter only discuss between couples not in front of whole family.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Firstly, her intentions were not wrong (she wanted to understand Alka's situation and help her), but her approach was wrong (considering she was new and its Pradhan family where women not given any value at all)...

I think, she will correct the situation and come back strongly from this soon..

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dont think, Adi can be brainwashed against Kavya for this matter. He knew exactly, it was not Kavya's fault and she could never have done something to get the matter leaked out..

He stood by her and told he took to file to her office. He was the only person who trusted her and so wanted to give her strength but unfortunately was interrupted by Monty. Dont think, he will go against her in this matter at least. And that will give her all the strength, she needs now to bounce back soon..

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yah i too agree with you the matter was about omi and alka their personal matter kavya shouldn't have interfere. Her good and helping nature sometimes pu her in difficulties 

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was so scared seeing her situation.. when you are not allowed to put your side of story or when your loved ones are literally snatched from you, and you have no idea how to take a stand for it.. it becomes a nightmare and kavya is going through it right now

Spykie thumbnail

Yeah once she bounce back then there will be no stopping.. she will stand up again and show why she is IAS Kavya Bansal

Spykie thumbnail

Kavya was so hurt when Monty didnt allow Adhi to come near her.. and how he played his tunes in everyones mind, she was kind of taken a back with it.. the morning situation and now night like this.. how shocking it must have been for her

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Poor kavya i feel bad for her she is stuck is such a cheap family 

lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, Kavya is very vulnerable right now.. She have some hidden trauma which shook her and Anurag/ Monty used it to his benefit.. She is getting abused in front of everyone but no one is noticing that. But I have trust in Kavya that she will come back with bang, just need right motivation.