Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Veer kaand abhi nahi hoga. Jatin is not shooting.

All this kaand of seerat is to whitewash angad. I do not think abhi kuch hoga . Life saving mission mein to angad sabse pehle aayega. I liked the episode how Sahiba bashed angad and is not giving any opportunity to him. Also she told about his past deeds. I don’t think she will tolerate any BS of brars. She is back to post marriage form. smiley20

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I guess Sahiba will misunderstand Angad and slap him and makers will say surprise Angad is redeemed now Sahiba has to say sorry smiley32

But whatever the hell did Seerat plan. Is she in cahoots with Veer? 

Not bothered with episode cause of course Sahiba has to return to abuser mansion to get more abuse and apologise.

manny136 thumbnail

When garry was the bad guy he was the karma for this hypocrite brars lol they deserved all the crap he put them through too bad sahiba had to suffer along with them. They need another garry type of relative who can mess with them again lol

Garry told his mom about his feelings and how he cannot leave coz sahiba and keerat will be made to look guilty. His mom was feeling bad he didnt leave and start a new life coz this family will keep on treating him badly coz of his past lol

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

didnt understand the WU properly. what did Seerat do exactly? 

Mickey.mouse thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What is the purpose of the precap? What is Seerat thinking of doing

I did not understand the precap

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj TMD ka promotion hua in murga kauwa ka other show... They legit showed a character watching TMD. 2-3 scenes

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Seerat has bcum typical vamp ....

Iski shaadi ab angad se is Janam read season mein nhi hoti dikh rhi ... Generation leap ke baad ya reincarnation ho toh hi possible hai smiley39smiley38

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wtf! Now are they going to play bhoot-bhoot! Or is she going to get drugged? TMD has more negativitye than negativity itself! 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Veer kaand abhi nahi hoga. Jatin is not shooting.

All this kaand of seerat is to whitewash angad. I do not think abhi kuch hoga . Life saving mission mein to angad sabse pehle aayega. I liked the episode how Sahiba bashed angad and is not giving any opportunity to him. Also she told about his past deeds. I don’t think she will tolerate any BS of brars. She is back to post marriage form. smiley20

Please she was way more harsh post marriage.

I guess Sahiba will accuse him of trying to drug her and sleep with her? Or she walks onto road in sleep walk state and almost meets an accident, so her parents take her away from Bear house. I hope it is the second part.

If Sahiba is found injured on roads then Angad and his family will first abuse her more then other drama will resume.