Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Just finished this Brilliant film. It has brought a Subject which should be address at Highest level. Topic of this film is very sensitive, my prayers goes out to all the victims of these kind of Real Life cases.

If this film can impact those people who are in system & can take steps to stop these heinous crimes, that will bring the real change for those victims.

Not just official, we as citizens also should come forward to help them.

Bhumi, Mishra, whole cast has done a brilliant job. Pulkit the Director also.

A Red Chillies production, I hope SRK can push this film more to get maximum viewrship. They have backed a good subject.

Rating: 5/5.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Guddu, you opened your thread when I was writing my thoughts in the already existing one (for which I searched before)...

Yes, I agree with everything you wrote.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Guddu, you opened your thread when I was writing my thoughts in the already existing one (for which I searched before)...

Yes, I agree with everything you wrote.

You guys can do 1 thing. I remember during Jawan, Nora mention she has those SRK fanclubs members number who were arranging it's shows.

If possible, you guys can pass on this message to those who can pass on this message to SRK official team.

It's just that ask Khan Saab to make a video about this film, to watch this on Netflix, something like this, they know better. I am asking this because if SRK will talk, this film will get much bigger viewership.

I am Sorry, out of the blue I am asking you guys all these things, just that a thought came to me after watching this film.

The most important message what this film is trying to do can only be possible if big star like SRK talks about it. I know he has tweeted about film couple of times but this needs his typical promotional push which he does for his own lead films.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

What I can do, I will. Shared about this film on 1 of Salman's fanclubs Twitter ID, 

https://x.com/SalmanFans2712/status/1756105204628345018?s=20

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

What is the movie about?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What is the movie about?

I looked up synopsis 

“A struggling local journalist begins a dogged investigation into harrowing cases of abuse being covered up at a shelter for young girls.”

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Wrong tag🤦‍♀️

Its been over 12 hours I have watched this one and the first scene is just....I can't get it out of my head...

Everything about this movie is just brilliant. The cast, the pacing. 

The last monologue by Bhumi, I can't get the "doosre ke dard mein..." Line out of me, it's haunting.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 2 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Wrong tag🤦‍♀️

Its been over 12 hours I have watched this one and the first scene is just....I can't get it out of my head...

Everything about this movie is just brilliant. The cast, the pacing. 

The last monologue by Bhumi, I can't get the "doosre ke dard mein..." Line out of me, it's haunting.

I couldn't sleep last night, a very hard hitting subject I must say.

NoraSM thumbnail

I read about it but I don't have the heart to watch it. I will message fanclubs about video from SRK, they should have promoted it more, I am hearing good things about the movie 

Reviews are encouraging 

https://youtu.be/GTXmjyp7eX8?si=R4J-1UUU_Wj-aEFK

https://youtu.be/spu69BZrDQY?si=_vXNYxCNSy3Nmi0C

Edited by NoraSM - 2 months ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for suggesting the film. I watched it, and as you said, it is a must-watch. Given my interest in child and women welfare, I used to follow a similar case a few years ago, but after 2 or 3 weeks, the news just disappeared. Like any other layman, I focused on other news. When I watched this film, it was like a reality check for me.