Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Trina2021

For those who says Arman is taking care of Ruhi bcoz of his family should watch the first few mins of episode only . Not much . I’m sure their crazy theories to save Arman will be nullified . Those who still wanna defend him they will do anyway . Can’t be helped 

As for Arman seriously he’s the biggest loser . He’s totally supporting the ema and giving water to it : making sure it is very much there between his ex and him . He still loves Ruhi and no matter what he says he’s bailable happily sailing two ships without any shame . 

I’m happy Yuvraj is here bcoz Arman Ruhi track is extremely sick and disgusting 

I think the narrative is that Abhira will blame him for being a two timer 

When they fall in love with each other

So Yuvraj is here to bring Abhira and Armaan together

But Armaan in “guilt” will still two time with Roohi

And when Abhira finds out about Armaan-Roohi connection, she’ll blame him and try to leave

shame on you armaan

But armaan started to understand abhira without her saying no matter what he do without her saying he understood abhira that she was crying this is the start of their relationship and about the starting episode ruhi is stubborn and ill he can't do anything to make situation better.the next yuvraj only bring abhira in ar's life now only he was bring them close

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 4 months ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

I think the narrative is that Abhira will blame him for being a two timer 

When they fall in love with each other

So Yuvraj is here to bring Abhira and Armaan together

But Armaan in “guilt” will still two time with Roohi

And when Abhira finds out about Armaan-Roohi connection, she’ll blame him and try to leave

shame on you armaan

It's truth not a blamesmiley36

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Trina2021

For those who says Arman is taking care of Ruhi bcoz of his family should watch the first few mins of episode only . Not much . I’m sure their crazy theories to save Arman will be nullified . Those who still wanna defend him they will do anyway . Can’t be helped 

As for Arman seriously he’s the biggest loser . He’s totally supporting the ema and giving water to it : making sure it is very much there between his ex and him . He still loves Ruhi and no matter what he says he’s  happily sailing two ships without any shame . 

I’m happy Yuvraj is here bcoz Arman Ruhi track is extremely sick and disgusting 

Then you missed medicine scenesmiley36

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤮🤮🤮

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Kaise ussko pakad kar dawai khila raha thasmiley36 If he's uncomfortable with her how he is doing all that? Such a pendulum he is

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jeth bhaujayi in fill EMA mood smiley42

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bluech96

Crazy filler episode. Like as filler as it gets! Some jeth-babhi scenes 🤣 some abhira scenes and whatever goenka crap which I never see anyway!

Kal se hoga damakha… 🥵 I hope! Please CVs please make it interesting! 

The episode had no head or tail. Each time I come up with some explanation for the Armaan Ruhi scenes and convince myself the purpose behind these scenes. But today I really could not understand the purpose behind these scenes.  

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Problem is I don’t care about Armans feelings bcoz it’s very cheap imo . He falls for everyone who guilt trips him so his feelings aren’t important . He could drown and die in the ow sorrow and guilt and most viewers won’t care I guess . As for Abhira I hope and pray she doesn’t fall for this creep ever . Keep her single or get someone new for her plz