Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Cricket Champions

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: pareshif

Australia vs India final smiley20

Another final clash for the title?!!! 

This time, Indian boys has to win to balance the last occasion's [ world cup loss] loss. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Tom Straker picked six wickets, but it was Beardman and Vidler who set the tone with a stunning opening spell. Azan Awais and Arafat Minhas struck important fifties but they found very little support from anyone else. Pakistan kept losing wickets at regular intervals and have been bowled out for 179. Having said that, the surface has aided bounce and pace and Pakistan have good fast bowlers in their ranks. Can they make a match out of this and help Pakistan qualify for the final or will Australia set up another date with India? Join Sreshth in a bit to find ou

Savera84 thumbnail

Tom Straker: [The hard lengths] Yeah, something we talked about. Get a consistent length all around. [Bowling to left-handers] I don't like left-handers, I'd rather prefer bowling to the right handers. Just got lucky today. We have bowled a fair bit of short ball, and he pitch was also bouncy today.

Savera84 thumbnail

END OF OVER 1

4 runs

AUS19: 4/0

CRR: 4.00 • RRR: 3.59 • Need 176 from 49 overs

Sam Konstas

0 (3b)

Harry Dixon

3 (3b)

Ubaid Shah

1-0-4-0

Viswasruti thumbnail

Cricket Champions

PAKU19 179 (48.5)

AUSU19 10/0 (2.5)

CRR: 3.53  REQ: 3.6

Australia U19 need 170 runs

MochaQueen thumbnail

Soccer Savvy

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Pitch Report

Willowmoore Park has proven to be one of the most demanding pitches at the U19 World Cup this year. In the first semi-final, the pacers experienced additional bounce. Therefore, in the forthcoming match, the batters must exhibit resilience and thoughtful play before attempting expansive shots. Regarding the spinners, the ball doesn't consistently come onto the bat as anticipated.

Head-to-Head

The head-to-head record between Australia and Pakistan reflects a competitive history. Over the course of 35 matches played between them, Pakistan U19 has emerged victorious on 19 occasions, while Australia U19 has secured triumph in 14 matches.

Also, there has been an instance of a match ending with no result and one tied game, underscoring the closely contested encounters between these two youth teams.

The first encounter in this series took place on 4th February 1982, marking the inception of their competitive clashes. The most recent match was contested on 8th January 2022.

Thank you for the tag viewbie madamsmiley27

Rosyme thumbnail

Hicks OUT 

Australia 59/4.

16.4 overs 

Edited by Rosyme - 3 months ago
average-student thumbnail

no one tagged me..soni changed after becoming viewbie smiley19

Originally posted by: average-student