Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

Garima was a well-known entertainment journalist for Times Group TV channels (Zoom and others)... LOL-emoji dalne se khushi milti hai toh chalo achcha hai. 

Kafi known face. Breakfast to Dinner show used to be popular back in the day.

https://youtu.be/SpadkZicTmM?si=C0dXpm8Ih6haN314

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Alia should be called out and she definitely didn't deserve the award but no way is this a famous journo smiley36 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

The topicmaker (Priya) didn't label the woman as a "famous" journalist but as a journalist she likes (biiig difference). It was Maroon who used the word "famous" at first.

I already stated that one shouldn't accuse an actor/actress of having bought an award without proof. So, it's still an allegation as someone else could be responsible for Alia getting this award.

I find the sense of the line "You can buy an award but you can’t buy people’s love!" the most important because getting an award doesn't mean that it gives you the love of people.

As for the 'slipper rescue' I think that it is a typical papprazzi thing to blow it up...it's almost like an automatism that one just picks up something another one before you lost and give it back. Not really something special, imo.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

The topicmaker (Priya) didn't label the woman as a "famous" journalist but as a journalist she likes (biiig difference). It was Maroon who used the word "famous" at first.

the word famous is in the the thread title. smiley36 The op wrote that 

Clochette thumbnail

Upppsss...sorry Maroon smiley9 you're right and I even didn't notice it (while reading through the posts, I already had forgotten the title smiley3)

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: priya185

that's nice of her but doesn't justify buying awards

The thing is that we know these awards are not real..who ever gives a free performance or is there.. they will get it. 

There was a time for years I wud go thru the heartbreak of watching these damn awards, and award koi aur leke jaatha,  hence now I don't even think it's anything meaningful. The winner for you is always the one, that you like. That's all that matters. Awards don't prove anything. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Epic is not the word I’ll use.  Specially since with Alia the possibility that this was a set up is always there.  

Nazariye ki baat hai. But I do genuinely find Bira and his wife pretty genuine. Esp Bira..

He doesn't deserve the hate he gets. The more I see of him.in reality, the more I like him. 

Unfortunately it's a sadist world, and he is a victim of that. 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

The thing is that we know these awards are not real..who ever gives a free performance or is there.. they will get it. 

There was a time for years I wud go thru the heartbreak of watching these damn awards, and award koi aur leke jaatha,  hence now I don't even think it's anything meaningful. The winner for you is always the one, that you like. That's all that matters. Awards don't prove anything. 

bold: I like that smiley1

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Thank you ji  smiley9