Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 50 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Garry fell in love with his brother Fancie and his ex Sali, Insta Maggie noodles wall a Pyaar 🙄🙄.. 

I know that but he was attracted to her .. he had cheated seerat and seerat too later used him .. they never had any marriage together when he was down n out ..  sahiba and keerat supported him .. he got attracted to keerat as she was completely opposite to the type of girls he had been going around with ..

she does not wear make up , is athletic but is shy and not brazen .. so I can understand his attraction towards her .. 

But Aaj ke episode me kya hua ..

Keerat n veer were very Ho hum ..

Garry n keerat are basically 2 different types of folks who like similar things .. I think I have seen this actor with savi ( Bhavika ) in parvarish ..  maybe I am wrong but they were not opposite each other 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Today episode is not aired yet?? 

Not sure how they will take forward, Veer molested Keerat, she is in the hospital, and they have to come home..  

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 3 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3AoKL8ySwU/?igsh=MWptYmszbTd0Z3h5Ng==

The more clips I watch of this movie, the more I am convinced that the writers took inspiration from it and thought they would get a free pass. Just IMO. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Keerat in torned dress and bite marks are proof and at least angad will believe keerat as he believe every other person than Sahiba. ACC to him keerat is a good girl. May be he will be silent for some time and takes time to process it. He believed seerat also when she opened about Garry kaand in the engagement. It’s not some love affair it’s about molestation. I have still hope that he will believe keerat state. Veer try to divert that they are having an affair or something like that but veer is not a perfectionist in scheming and making stories. If Angad won’t believe then he is a gone case. There is no redemption for him . At least he will ask veer that is it true. In case of cigarette also he understood that something is wrong with him. He will pakka flip may be at last moment. 

Bite marks??!!! 😮😮😮😮 wtf! Was it that bad? But I have no hopes for Angad. He supported Veer and his stupid friends when they teased Keerat. Supporting Veer, I can find logic somewhere but his nasty friends too, despite knowing that they are nutcases. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3AoKL8ySwU/?igsh=MWptYmszbTd0Z3h5Ng==

The more clips I watch of this movie, the more I am convinced that the writers took inspiration from it and thought they would get a free pass. Just IMO. 

really who is sleeping over here

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

Did anyone else feel that the wedding costumes are just 🤮 I mean everyone just had the same design and pattern just in different parts of the costume 😂😂 one of the worst for this show. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ya.. Ya... Yesterday we were discussing about the same...how theh had made everyone into Barbies and Kens.  aankh-phod decorations and styling😂😂

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

He was floored even before SR ... he was waiting for her order to sit ... pahali rasoi ... that time it self fisal gaya smiley37Never realized ...once realized his condion became worse ....

Which serial?

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

really who is sleeping over here

Nobodys sleeping... But certain characters do some very questionable things and blame the female characters... I don't know how to explain further... You can ignore it... 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Bite marks??!!! 😮😮😮😮 wtf! Was it that bad? But I have no hopes for Angad. He supported Veer and his stupid friends when they teased Keerat. Supporting Veer, I can find logic somewhere but his nasty friends too, despite knowing that they are nutcases. 

yes yesterday’s one is not at all necessary, slap is enough to cancel marriage with veer, anyway what's done is done we can't go back...

But on the engamenet day When the incident happen Angad is not even in the picture, when angad came he just tried his best, to control the situation, it is hard to believe, he scolded veer , than after every body left Keerat should have told anagd but she kept mum. Here is the link, you can see what  happend  it's not always on angad 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2l9jLtviU3/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

111111122222 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Keerat in torned dress and bite marks are proof and at least angad will believe keerat as he believe every other person than Sahiba. ACC to him keerat is a good girl. May be he will be silent for some time and takes time to process it. He believed seerat also when she opened about Garry kaand in the engagement. It’s not some love affair it’s about molestation. I have still hope that he will believe keerat state. Veer try to divert that they are having an affair or something like that but veer is not a perfectionist in scheming and making stories. If Angad won’t believe then he is a gone case. There is no redemption for him . At least he will ask veer that is it true. In case of cigarette also he understood that something is wrong with him. He will pakka flip may be at last moment. 

But angad then Gary didn't trust Sahiba for the first time, Sahiba came forward with a proof, then he believed, she tried hard to get the proof, this time he doesn't believe, in the late par veer when he saw Gary and Kirat, he wanted to Anger goes to them, but then he regrets it, he returns to Hana and appears in a groom's dress and easily denies everything that happened, and Kirat may try to remain silent, and we all know that's it. I believe the world, except for Sahiba, so let's not hope that Angad will flip at this time.he eats.

Edited by 111111122222 - 3 months ago