Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Keerat in torned dress and bite marks are proof and at least angad will believe keerat as he believe every other person than Sahiba. ACC to him keerat is a good girl. May be he will be silent for some time and takes time to process it. He believed seerat also when she opened about Garry kaand in the engagement. It’s not some love affair it’s about molestation. I have still hope that he will believe keerat state. Veer try to divert that they are having an affair or something like that but veer is not a perfectionist in scheming and making stories. If Angad won’t believe then he is a gone case. There is no redemption for him . At least he will ask veer that is it true. In case of cigarette also he understood that something is wrong with him. He will pakka flip may be at last moment. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

smiley37

I never watched this serial but after Bangla serial they copying Bollywood 🤔 too

Really desperate smiley37

watch the cop show in rangu ..ML waha Fisal gaya hai.. Infact Ml reminds me of Rono there 

I don’t think they will make us wait 500 episodes.. waha jaldi kuch milega 

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tum logon ko manna padega, itna detailed dissection and discussion of this kachra I Worship You Smiley

Without my emojis main toh kisi pagal khaane mein hoti Something Is Wrong Smiley

Edited by suji01 - 4 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

watch the cop show in rangu ..ML waha Fisal gaya hai.. Infact Ml reminds me of Rono there 

I don’t think they will make us wait 500 episodes.. waha jaldi kuch milega 

I thought it is going off air soon, I still like OG vaada boy ...He was a special Vaada casesmiley42smiley36  others doesn't look that addictive smiley37Tried few epi..see later 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 4 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

I only recall the songs .just that India India song 🎵. hadn’t watched the movie seriously .. definitely not in theatre … so must have missed that scene ..…
🎬

Me too must watch the scene smiley37Can't remember well, never watched the whole movie ...half way stopped watching I guess 

Aadi04 thumbnail

I thought it is going off air soon, I still like OG vaada boy ...He was a special Vaada casesmiley42smiley36  others doesn't look that addictive smiley37Tried few epi..see later 

Of course lost is my super special ( nothing tops it ) .. even though I hated the last 200 episodes… wish it had concluded earlier…  that’s why i am

Ok

If this one wraps up early short n sweet zyada dimag ka dahi nahi banega….

I like watching series where hero is attracted to heroine .. and not staring at the other woman.  Even over here Garry is attracted to keerat ( they are parallel leads but they get more SS together than leads ) .  But Baki dono shows in sitara ML dicey Hai they are ambiguous.. unko decide karne me 200 episodes aur  lagega ..smiley44

Vaada boy was special woh SR me hi fisal gayasmiley27smiley36 tha ..  pehle bhi tha but he had not realised smiley39

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

He was floored even before SR ... he was waiting for her order to sit ... pahali rasoi ... that time it self fisal gaya smiley37Never realized ...once realized his condion became worse ....

Aadi04 thumbnail

Yaha. Par Garry ne kya kiya 

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 months ago
Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He was floored even before SR ... he was waiting for her order to sit ... pahali rasoi ... that time it self fisal gaya smiley37Never realized ...once realized his condion became worse ....

Which serial is this?

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Yaha. Par Garry ne kya kiya 

Garry fell in love with his brother Fancie and his ex Sali, Insta Maggie noodles wall a Pyaar 🙄🙄..