Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I love Kavya's fierce attitude! She is an inspiration to many! After her, I love Netaji, just find him so entertaining and funny hahaha!

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is not crazy, he is way too concerned for Kavya. He needs to relax a bit..

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Adi needs to be more dedicated towards his professional life.and he needs to know what's going on around him instead of blindly trusting on omi, Netaji and hope justice is been served to  people who lost their lives in basant khedi Kand.

rakeshopg thumbnail

A lot depends on makers/writers for developing Adi's character and of course they cannot give him as much importance as Kavya, as its her show after all. 

Hopefully, they show his professional journey soon and most importantly away from home, dealing with people at work place/outside which will also make him realize his own potential/drawbacks (thats where they can show his backstory as flashback) and learn from it. And it will also make things better between him and Kavya..

There must be some justice done to his character soon, before it reaches to beyond repair..

He is madly in love with his wife.. I think he requires time to understand few things and specially about kavya who is different from other females in his home.. she is not one to be suppressed unlike Alka and Malini.. 

I dont think this time he will be trusting OmI he is mkre obsessed with Rajeevs condition

rakeshopg thumbnail

True, he needs to go back to his old self where he never trusted Giriraj and go against him everytime and this time too even if Kavya wants him to give Giriraj a chance to make things right between them..

I think, Adi should learn Giriraj's acting of saving Kavya's life somehow and then he would be alert..

rakeshopg thumbnail

He already knows Kavya is way different from all other females at his home. And he is also scared of Kavya getting into any trouble because of Giriraj/Omi, and he wants to protect her all the time, and he wants her to be away from them and not interfere in their matter..

As I mentioned, he is way too concerned about Kavya, needs to relax a bit. Because, even if Kavya gets into trouble, he may support her later and Kavya also needs to learn to deal with those 2 differently, instead of confronting them..

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was adi mistake to tell about basant khedi files to omi and finally what happened the files were burnt by omi and giriraj he should be more professional while handling this type of issue and he needs to have more knowledge about how professional things are handled and see how the life is outside the home.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Very true, he is not focused. He heard Omi's words and his thoughts about Bansals a night before and knows Omi can do anything to hurt them. But, he still shared the file details with him, instead of asking him to go out and not talk about it at all.

Of course, he took all care, locked the room and kept the key with him but he never bothered to enquire how was the room opened when there was fire in the room. No regret of loosing the files, no alternate plan, completely forgot about the incident..

Dont understand, what the makers/writers want to show this character as. It cannot be so unrealistic, or when are they going to give some direction to it. Hopefully they start showing changes in Adi's character soon, before it completely looses it importance and found like he is not required in the show..

Edited by rakeshopg - 4 months ago