Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Here writer is at fault.

I know it's Female centric show so FL will be highlighted but that doesn't mean they will forget ML they introduced.

LLB ,MBA  degree of AdiRaj Pradhan never Showed it's face  ,

His  All India Rank 9 Brain lost somewhere

Journalism is on the way to hide somewhere.

It's high time they should start Giving little bit Focus on ML's Career. 

Journalism isn't easy job that he can take back to back leave unless He is minister's Son & page 3 reporter!

Desk/ field work , they need to show something except "it's Written or   He did this / that" ..

Sorry to say but Main Problem is in ITV's theory

Whenever they Show working woman they forget to Show that A working Man can be her support system, can help her by sharing household responsibilities & other things, double earner couple / couple with different careers  is normal nowadays in Real life.

Anyway I just Hope writer will start working on it.

**It's not just Journalism or IAS .

almost every job has its Own essence & effect on System.

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 3 months ago
rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very true, no direction/thoughts for this character from makers/writers, even after 100 episodes. Sadly even Giriraj/Omi's characters have better clarity on their role in the show than Adi's..

There is a lot of scope and career growth in journalism too. He can contribute a lot to bring change in society/system and also he can support/help Kavya through journalism, without being around her. I think, the makers have forgotten the line mentioned by Kavya, after his first article that they both can work towards a common goal, ie. listen to people, understand their problems and help them...

Or the makers already given a hint about Adi's role in the show through Chaddha sir, when she said she is in the office and able to do her duty because her husband is taking care things at home. Hopefully Adi's character doesn't end up being one like that..

However, still hoping to see some changes in Adi's character soon..

Edited by rakeshopg - 3 months ago
Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

❤️ Thank U Everyone.smiley31

Though it depends on writer but I feel Writer need  to Show Back Story of  Adi or what's going on his mind to help Audience to understand his Point of View.

I agree we got few hint in past like 

in Train , He kind of Shared his heartbreak stories it's like he is Used to being left behind or have Abandonment issues .

In academy,

he referred Kavya as only friend in his statement " ..Netaji snatched away only Friend I had.." 

I know during training He made few more including Sanjeev & kavya.

And  he was Sent to boarding school forcefully probably just to separate from his mother 

and I feel he tried a lot to Escape from Netaji's radar by doing LLB, MBA etc but he couldn't and Slowly he accepted it or  get used to it 

So in his defence mechanisms , he kind of Made A "anti-hero"  or "Damn Care / I don't care " Image & kind of Detached himself from his own family .

Well in that case , Pradhan's is Full of Secret. 

Giri & Omi hide Many things from Malini & Adi 

while Giri & Malini hide Few things from Omi & Adi 

Same goes to Alka & Omi 

So Adi is the one who left alone 

As When it comes to support one side

Malini Choose Giri , Alka choose Omi  and Mrs Malini Pradhan kind of Ignore omi's act 

@Correct.

For Development/ Growth Adi need to Face issues at the same time learn A lot . 

Mostly on how to balance IQ & EQ .

bcz I feel he is with High IQ & High EQ that's why

when he is high on Emotions like in love / hurt,  he ignore/ forgets many things 

& when he is cornered he find out escape route Within a sec 

reference, how he made Omi as Youth leader , covered kavya's absence in 'Jagrata' etc

Though path would be tough like I said To rebuild they need to Destroy previous one .

Adi needs to Know Dark secrets of his family to rebuild that emotional attachment he lost 

And At the same time development in professional side/ career.

Be it as  Journalist or Lawyer or even as an politician he needs to know how to balance IQ & EQ 

And find a way  to Raise his voice To tell Truth to ensure/ provide justice to Right Side .

And Bansal's I mean Kavya & her family can help him , even Adi's mother needs to Come out from Mrs Malini Pradhan's image.

Well Alka herself need help so im not going to count her right now.

@Correct.

like u said in another Threads

Giriraj's genes & malini's genes confused himsmiley36

But Combination of Girini would be Superb. 

I think we have seen glimpse of That version in academy looks like he needs to know how control it & use it according to situation. 

@I hope Writer will Focus on Adi's part as Well Bcz if she does, audience will see another Strong character "AdiRaj pradhan"

And for Strong Adya , Adi's Growth is Equally important.

@want to see same  🤞 

Firstly I would love to welcome you here! And I am really very impressed the way you observe things and write it down.

Each point is well observed and understood and logical.

😊

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

smiley31smiley31

Thanks A lot  for taking out your time & Appreciating it smiley27smiley31

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Very true, no direction/thoughts for this character from makers/writers, even after 100 episodes. Sadly even Giriraj/Omi's characters have better clarity on their role in the show than Adi's..

There is a lot of scope and career growth in journalism too. He can contribute a lot to bring change in society/system and also he can support/help Kavya through journalism, without being around her. I think, the makers have forgotten the line mentioned by Kavya, after his first article that they both can work towards a common goal, ie. listen to people, understand their problems and help them...

Or the makers already given a hint about Adi's role in the show through Chaddha sir, when she said she is in the office and able to do her duty because her husband is taking care things at home. Hopefully Adi's character doesn't end up being one like that..

However, still hoping to see some changes in Adi's character soon..

@smiley20That's disturbing .

@hope So 🤞

Working Woman doesn't mean Sending Working man at home .

Then it's not different from "Working Man & housewife/ homemaker" theme .

For me ,

It should be making Own place and working together in every field irrespective of Gender 

and about getting higher positions / promotion it depends on Merit or skill.

But Both should be on Field for that competition .

🤞 Waiting To see some improvement in true sense.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, thank you for your efforts to write down your thoughts and explaining things, very impressive..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Very true, working woman doesn't mean, the man must be at home..

Yes, its indeed disturbing, but so far it looks like Adi will be at home taking care of things till the end while Kavya will be out on the field. This is what makers/show keep reminding us regularly through lines like online work/can do from anywhere/Adi at home all the time...etc. Its my observation though and I think, they are on the way to implement Chaddha sir's statement..

(may be they will show his growth also while he is being at home through 1/2 lines of Kavya's appreciation)

Also, not sure, what was the situation at Chaddha sir's home, but here Adi not at all required at home, especially when the whole family is always at home except Kavya. He should be in the field, so that he can learn things and grow professionally as well..

Can only hope for a change, hopefully the makers/writers surprise us soon..