Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello! everyone,

My first post in This forum.

it's just my point of view & I have no intention to hurt anyone's feelings .

I'm glad that in Female oriented show writer isn't using Male lead as Statue/ show piece smiley32

but I wish they utilise potential of AdiRaj properly..

People learn from mistakes and it's part of Growth so I'm ok with It but  something is missing in Adi , I don't know what but May Be In upcoming track Writer will Fill up / cover That 🤞

Till today I'm ok with the Story And Adya's 50-50 or 60-40 partnership.smiley20

I just hope it won't turn into 100-00 .

bcz I don't like ITV's famous one man/ woman army idea.

Coming to  Dr. Navya Bansal Case / BK case ,

may be everyone got to know about it bcz A Doctor was Accused/ involved who committed suicide

but I don't think it's only Navya Bansal's case 

For me, 

A Innocent soul/ kid lost life .

- Watchman & his wife was childless all those years bcz After that incident Hospital was Closed And She had to lose her babies due to lack of medical care.

An Honest Doctor Navya Bansal was accused, humiliated & those ill-treatment kind of forced her to take her own life .

Bansal's lost their Daughter/ Sister & still bearing the Scares/ humiliation.

And

I'm sure villagers alse face issues due to lack of  healthcare.

Because of this One incident Hundreds of people suffered in different ways

So  "Justice " that is Bringing/revealing & Punishing Real culprit is The Only Solution .

I'm glad during BK track Adya as OT witness other side of story , villagers issues, hatred & Most importantly Watchman's wife view on Dr. Navya & their childless life after that Incident.

And Now Adi as Journalist & Kavya as IAS officer will Try to Solve it 

and as expected GiriRaj & Omi will use every possible tricks & everything they have  to Stop Adya .

I feel Personal equation with The culprit will  complicate The situation 

but at the end of the Day They will Choose Right Side that is commitment towards their profession & Their own self .

Bcz Both Adi & Kavya is same so human inside them will help them to choose Right.

I don't know why I feel there will Be A point where Adya will need more Power bcz  Giri is more powerful

and Adya will need to  Start this case From beginning which means They need to find out every single things and Connect it as Evidence as more or less 15 Year is over And Giri-omi won't leave single info /clue For them .

It's main plot bcz Bansal , Adya's life would be little easy if Navya were alive.

May be Bansal , Giri & Omi won't like each other but Giri & omi won't be Against Adya  if That incident didn't happen.

So I don't think they will be able to solve it soon.

I feel that There might be A situation  where Adi will Join politics against Giri-Omi . mostly Omi ,i think Giri will Use Omi as Shield and whenever he will feel Adya can be used for Benefits he can Sacrifice Omi.

I mean I don't think We can Trust GiriRaj Pradhan , The most evil Politician .

Another reason of AdiRaj pradhan as politician is I think Rajeev Bansal 's POV on politicians. 

TBH I don't have issue with Journalism, As he already had enough degree .

But I feel to bring Changes in System only an  IAS officer, Journalist isn't Enough,

So may be He will ,may be not.

Well, It's up to writer.

I know we have seen glimpse of Father in GiriRaj but I guess he is somewhat saw His and malini's reflection in Adya .

May be Father inside him is worried for his Son that he will face same problem.

but I think he didn't see that Adya is not only A Reflection but also A better version who will Handle problems in better way & have the ability to Rebuild Pradhan with honesty .

But for that Pradhan's that GiriRaj built need to Break / destroyed first .

Which will Irritate Netaji most .

Coming to Adya I think with time They will understand eachother little more , which will make their Bond Stronger. 

Ofcouse the Revelation will Break / hurt them

but I think Omi is Making it easy for them specially for Adi to accept that he isnt as innocent as Adi thought. 

I mean Adi used to think that Omi follows Netaji's order But now I guess he started to realise that Netaji isn't responsible for all the evil act  of Omi as Omi can plan & execute on his own.

Now it's time to appreciate The talented cast ,smiley27

Not only leads

Sumbul or Mishkat or Their Chemistry.

Also villain, Supporting actor 

each and every one doing great in their  Respective Character smiley32 

So hats off to Actor / Actress And Casting Directors/ team smiley27

smiley1Thank U and please ignore errors smiley1

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowww.. welcome to the forum for Adya ❤️

Appreciate your perspective.. mostly Adhi is still in evolving phase.. he is still proving to be a husband what we all females crave for.. but the fault again lies in his upbringing and giriraj genes.. so few things cant ve changed no matter what but we can still hope for the best..

I hope aadhi and kavya prove 50-50 relationship balance.. 

Spykie thumbnail

Yes its the casting done so right..!! 

Hats off to makers for story line and potrayal.. they are doing a comendable work

Hi welcome to Adya forum and glad to see your first time writing for Adya.. 

I totally agree with your perspective and glad to know some one with a like mind..

Yes the casting is best.. and story too

Yes may be Aadhi needs time to evolve and learn mkre from his mistakes.. aur mistakes karne ki gunjaish hai 😂

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello hello welcome to India forums kavya family

So well written I can relate with you

Aruna0103 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mujhe ye h ki AdYa kabhi bhi alag na ho or hamesha dukh ho ya khushi sath hi rahe

Kavyaofficial1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello hello welcome to India forums kavya family

lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You're actually right.. The show focuses more on Kavya's career. I want it to give equal importance to Adi's work and career.. 

I also want Adi to use his brains. 

So many potentials in the upcoming track and want it to be well executed.. 

Spykie thumbnail

For this track I want it to be Adhi who solves Navyas mystery... and help Kavya with recognition of his efforts