Esha Deol and husband split after 12 years of marriage - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Very sad. Dharam ji would have been heart broken. Is an emotional man. 💔

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: lauriesa

I noticed that Bharat was cranky and irritated with me. He felt that I wasn’t giving him enough attention. It is very natural for a husband to feel this way because at that time, I was consumed with Radhya’s playschool fiasco and feeding Miraya, and I was also between writing my book and dealing with my production meetings. So, he felt neglected. And I immediately noticed the error of my ways. I remembered the times when Bharat had asked me for a new toothbrush, and it had slipped my mind, or when his shirts hadn’t been pressed or when I sent him off to work without bothering to check what he’d been given for lunch. He’s a man of very few needs, and if I couldn’t look after him, there was something wrong. I quickly made sure to rectify it.”

Sounds like a big baby 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Hope they are happy in their lives after divorce

He is not a baby though that he can’t buy his toothbrush or press his clothes etc smiley44

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Really , the reason for divorce . For this reason will get divorce ? 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Didn’t they just have a second baby?

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In her parenting book published in 2020, Esha had shared that her husband felt “neglected” after they welcomed their second daughter. Esha, in her book Amma Mia, shared, “After my second baby, for a short while, I noticed that Bharat was cranky and irritated with me. He felt that I wasn’t giving him enough attention. It is very natural for a husband to feel this way because at that time, I was consumed with Radhya’s playschool fiasco and feeding Miraya, and I was also between writing my book and dealing with my production meetings. So, he felt neglected. And I immediately noticed the error of my ways. I remembered the times when Bharat had asked me for a new toothbrush, and it had slipped my mind, or when his shirts hadn’t been pressed or when I sent him off to work without bothering to check what he’d been given for lunch. He’s a man of very few needs, and if I couldn’t look after him, there was something wrong. I quickly made sure to rectify it.”

This sounds problematic. Why was only she consumed with her older child's playschool and taking care of the other child? And she felt she was neglecting her husband because he couldn't find a new toothbrush..couldn't iron his shirts or manage his lunchbox??!!

I think there have been rumours for some time now that they're separating. I feel for the kids..they're really young.

Edited by sidnilove - 3 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok reading that part from the book - why are these BW nepo kids are writing book, mentioning most of the time  fake  struggles -  first Bebo now Esha. Who reads them and believes this - needing a toothbrush / no idea for lunch etc ? 😳smiley36

Anyways, on the topic. best wishes to them - whatever works and keep them and family happy. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Best wishes to both

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Imagine being dependent for such basic stuff. This manchild needs a nanny, not a wife.

THIS!!!  And you might be too generous calling him a manchild.  She’s rich and he’s even more rich. No way they don’t have house keepers and cooks and assistants who would make sure his lunch and teeth are all taken care of. So either she’s lied in her book to seem relatable to the average wife and mom or the man had issues with bigger things like her going back to work or writing a book or basically having a life outside of him.  More than likely both.  

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

It's surprising that DH outsourced taking care of his personal needs including keeping toothbrushes and neatly pressed clothes to the DW, who must be struggling with taking care of 2 babies đŸ‘¶

Little piece of advice to all girls pamper your men but only like a grown up adult, don't babysit them it gets difficult to tc of them along with your future children smiley37

Delegate some of your daily chores with them, make them feel responsible and included in the daily rigmarole otherwise life can become boring for them, burdened and passive with chores for you.

esha deol divorceEsha Deol and Bharat Takhtani got married in 2012. (Photo: Esha Deol/Instagram)

After 11 years of marriage, Esha Deol and husband Bharat Takhtani announced their divorce. As per a joint statement, the couple said that the separation is “amicable”. Esha is the daughter of Bollywood couple Dharmendra and Hema Malini.

The statement issued to Delhi Times reads, “We have mutually and amicably decided to part ways. Through this shift in our lives, the best interests and welfare of our two children is and will be of utmost importance to us. We’d appreciate our privacy is respected.” Esha and Bharat are parents to daughters Radhya, 6, and Miraya, 4. Esha and Bharat got married in 2012.

Last year in June, Esha and Bharat celebrated their wedding anniversary as Esha wished her husband with a few photos on social media. She shared in the caption, “For keeps for eternity â™„ïžđŸ§ż @bharattakhtani3 #weddinganniversary #11 gratitude ♄”. However, speculations about their divorce began after Bharat wasn’t seen at Hema Malini’s birthday last year; he didn’t attend Esha’s birthday celebration either.

In her parenting book published in 2020, Esha had shared that her husband felt “neglected” after they welcomed their second daughter. Esha, in her book Amma Mia, shared, “After my second baby, for a short while, I noticed that Bharat was cranky and irritated with me. He felt that I wasn’t giving him enough attention. It is very natural for a husband to feel this way because at that time, I was consumed with Radhya’s playschool fiasco and feeding Miraya, and I was also between writing my book and dealing with my production meetings. So, he felt neglected. And I immediately noticed the error of my ways. I remembered the times when Bharat had asked me for a new toothbrush, and it had slipped my mind, or when his shirts hadn’t been pressed or when I sent him off to work without bothering to check what he’d been given for lunch. He’s a man of very few needs, and if I couldn’t look after him, there was something wrong. I quickly made sure to rectify it.”

“Bharat is different; he tells me directly, to my face, if he senses a problem. But there may be men who are not so forthcoming. It falls on you to keep the romance alive. I figured that I hadn’t gone out for date nights or a movie with him in a while. So I decided to step out of my tracks, loosen my bun, wear a nice dress and go out with him on the weekends,” she added.