Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Posted: 3 months ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Geo and Ary IG handlers are perpetually high! 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2-jawwNjDb/?igsh=ZDY5cjZvNDdscWlj

This PH didn’t stop  even after the show's end.smiley7

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yes zaid looked quite disappointed when rayan said that..his expression was like mj broke the trust that he had on her..and when she confessed idk why he was shocked because she had already told him that she loved him..

I think things changed when he came back from Turkey. The reality of being lied and manipulated to settled in for Zaid. He didn’t feel like anyone was being true to him and only trusted Ayra. He lumped MJ into the 2 families. MJ did have those qualities and no matter how much she tried, it was so easy for him to lose that trust in her. I think he was just so done with everyone. If MJ told him what she learned from Rayyan, it would have strengthened their relationship. She was scared too though. Still Zaid looked really hurt when Rayyan accused MJ. He didn’t lash out at her like he did with Rayyan and Asif, he just looked hurt and disappointed. He still didn’t divorce on the spot there which he could have easily done. 

After returning from Turkey, I think he started doubting her sincerity. Perhaps he thought she was faking it. When she confesses before giving him the khula papers, she was very vulnerable and maybe he sensed her sincerity then and so was surprised when she declared her love for him. So much inferring for Zaid’s perspective. I think he definitely needed some lines because we don’t really know where he stood with MJ. 

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Don’t watch ! I repeat Don’t watch !

. Thanks for the warning . There is no way I am going anywhere near it . From the comments I gather that MJ falls in love with Zaid …but what about Zaid ? Who does he truly love ? Or does he remain a confused soul 😂 ? 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Where did Jaffar disappear?😂

He and Asif also broke up lol

Business dead. 

He also showed his true colors at Kashmala’s confession. That if she will divorce her abuser than MJ and Zaid will also divorce. That’s what started MJ’s panic mode lol. For the first time SHE told her dad that dad please calm down don’t get hyper 😂😂

Jaffer apparently was defending Rayyan for some reason lol. Like I said, everyone’s true colors were obvious 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Thanks for the warning . There is no way I am going anywhere near it . From the comments I gather that MJ falls in love with Zaid …but what about Zaid ? Who does he truly love ? Or does he remain a confused soul 😂 ? 

Zaid loves Ayra. He was always loyal to one woman.

MJ didn’t plan to but fell in love with him while she was trying to break him up with Ayra coz of her ego. So … unrequited love 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

In their mind, it's their Shakespeare wala love story smiley36

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Navyya

Zaid - Aira never loved nor trusted each other , the first blow came when Asif created misunderstanding and they fell off . Very few people get second chances , they got and they decided to integrate MJ again , pray tell me which women would want to be someone second wife she had chance to restart and U don’t see Zaid even resisting the idea either , like make this sense to me .

MJ was not in love yet she seethed at idea of sharing him while Aira was in love and was cool abt it .